Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Army of Twilight

49 posts in this topic

Posted

so whats the bb code for the banner?

Posted

AHAHAHAH. I came on here today specifically to see what kind of comeback you could come up with. And I was genuinely surprised to find that you actually managed to defend yourself half-decently! Normally, I'd applaud you, but I don't like you, so...

Also, freckled butt? That's not even insulting. You didn't even use capitals.

Also also, I have a life. I don't spend all my time creating stupid websites that nobody ever visits. And the reason I couldn't make something like that in a week is because everything I do is [i]taken seriously[/i]. If I attempted that, I either wouldn't bother to do it, because there are better things to do with my time, or I would put every bit of my Javascripting knowledge, personal experience, and [i]love[/i] into it. But then again, you wouldn't know what love is, deep, deep down in that cold heart of yours.

*Sits down impatiently for another not-thought-out reply*

Posted

AHAHAHA, for as long as I've known you, I have never seen you put your time and energy into [i]anything.[/i] You start things and never finish them. And you having a life, please. You spend all your time at the computer playing halo and looking for cards to play magic tricks with. You never go outside, you don't go hanging out with your friends. Is that what you call a life? And you aren't arguing with people about their spelling and grammar, so stop saying things that have no impact about what you [i]are[/i] arguing about.

Just stop trying.

Posted

[quote]AHAHAHA, for the short periods I even talk to you, I have never seen you put your time and energy into anything. Which isn't saying much, seeing as I only see you for five minutes a day, if not, less. You start things and never finish them, from what I can tell. And I want a life, please. You spend all your time at the computer [s]playing halo[/s] having fun with what time you can, and looking for cards to [s]play[/s] perform magic tricks with, and I know being a magician is actually a half-decent pursuable career. You never go outside, as long as I'm staring out the window, keeping an eye on everything you do, you don't go hanging out with your friends. But, I guess it's nice to have choices, rather than being stuck doing the same old crap on your own every day. Is that what you all call a life? It's such an amazing thing! And you aren't arguing with people about their spelling and grammar, so stop saying things that have no impact [s]about[/s] on what you are arguing about. Unless, of course, some harsh constructive criticism is needed to keep somebody in line.[/quote]
Perfected.

Screw this, I'm going to do something more constuctive with my time.

Posted

You're just angry because your friends don't like you much.

Posted

[quote name='Bond' post='231977' date='Jun 29 2009, 05:46 PM']You're just angry because your friends don't like you much.[/quote]
Again, you're making false assumptions based on the half a minute or so that you're ever actually near me. That's the way we all act at times. It's not that they don't like me, it's because we all have fun using anyone else as punching bags. Me, not so much, because I'm a little more secluded than my friends, and actually think things through, whearas they just [i]act.[/i]
Also, who said I'm angry? I actually have fun tormenting people, then watching whatever aftermath may come my way. It's good practise.
That's the way I've always been, that's the way I'll always be.

Edit: I like this game. When are you going to make your move? I'm bored.

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='231983' date='Jun 29 2009, 05:12 AM']Again, you're making false assumptions based on the half a minute or so that you're ever actually near me. That's the way we all act at times. It's not that they don't like me, it's because we all have fun using anyone else as punching bags. Me, not so much, because I'm a little more secluded than my friends, and actually think things through, whearas they just [i]act.[/i]
Also, who said I'm angry? I actually have fun tormenting people, then watching whatever aftermath may come my way. It's good practise.
That's the way I've always been, that's the way I'll always be.

Edit: I like this game. When are you going to make your move? I'm bored.[/quote]

Wow, just wow! I'm done with you! I"m WAY to smart to try to dumb it down EVERY time I have to type to you, its very tiring. Good bye FRECKLE FART, you lonely misguided fool!

Dustin PLEASE delete this topic! I'm sick of the fool causing problems with the people who actually enjoy coming to your site.

Posted

What the frap? I'm not kidding, I seriously laughed at that. Let's "dumb it down" as you so elegantly put it.

Wow, just wow! [i](I know, I'm awesome, aren't I?)[/i] I'm done with you! [i](When were you ever started with me?)[/i] I"[i](')[/i]m WAY to[i](o)[/i] smart to try to dumb it down EVERY time I have to type to you, its very tiring. [i](Sorry, but it's more tiring trying to decipher the things you say to me. Also, you sound very up yourself... You're not smart. You're the one who made some web page with plagiarized material, rather than your own. You never have to dumb anything down to me; I'm much more clever than you, by far. Anything you say to me can be turned around and shot back at you.)[/i] Good bye FRECKLE [i](When did I get a space in my name?)[/i] FART, you lonely misguided fool! [i](What? I may be lonely on the internet, but I'm not misguided, and I'm certainly not a fool, as I think we've established. Think before you type, yeah?)[/i]

Dustin PLEASE delete this topic [i](PLEASE)[/i]! I'm sick of the fool [i](So it's just me, eh?)[/i] causing problems with the people who actually enjoy coming to your site. [i](I enjoy coming here. Does that mean I'm not the fool? :lol: )[/i]

So, um, yeah. React, now, so I have something to do.

Posted

Our website and forum has grown so nice. Check it out and join the resistance!

Posted

Hell no.

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='235921' date='Jul 12 2009, 08:02 PM']Hell no.[/quote]

you are one sad, sad little child

Posted

[quote name='Alex The Arbiter' post='235924' date='Jul 13 2009, 11:20 AM']you are one sad, sad little child[/quote]
Gosh. You could've at least used a capital letter and a period. What's wrong with the education in American schools?
"i r kool" is not a sentence.

Posted

It's a shame... The banner I made for the Army of Twilight died... :c It was so awesome too. D: It tied in first place with Noes'.

Posted

[quote name='FreckleFart' post='237288' date='Jul 17 2009, 03:46 AM']Gosh. You could've at least used a capital letter and a period. What's wrong with the education in American schools?
"i r kool" is not a sentence.[/quote]
Wow! Now you you can be highly incompetent this is the internet who cares about punctuation, and your a nuisance. Also it is called I have I high rated education from the largest
high school in British Columbia, so do talk education to me, you sad, sad, little man!

Posted

[quote name='Alex The Arbiter' post='237388' date='Jul 17 2009, 02:26 PM']Wow! Now you you can be highly incompetent this is the internet who cares about punctuation, and your a nuisance. Also it is called I have I high rated education from the largest
high school in British Columbia, so do talk education to me, you sad, sad, little man![/quote]

I care about punctuationrather great deal. :c