I need some quick rupees...

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I just got out of the second temple and I need some rupees for the bombs and bomb bag pack thing for 120 rupees, so far I have 74 but 50 was from a chest... any ideas for some quick cash?

Posted

explore hyrule field. there are alot of various ways to get money there.

Posted

One way to get rupees is to go into the conquered temples and just find some chests. In TP link does this weird thing where he leaves money in the chests if his wallet is full. So just use the map.

I have loads of 20 rupee chests left in the next temple you will go through.

Posted

There's a 10 rupee on top of the ordon village house, and hyrule field has a lot of rupees. Also, you might try going a little farther in your quest and there is a cave in lake hylia go there and there are rupees galore. Too many in fact, I had to put them all back.

Posted

Flying birdies tend to have more monies.. :unsure: They really put crows instincts in them..

And just attack anything that's big. :embarrassed:

Posted

I found a clever way for quick cash, 100 rupees everytime.

Go to Lake Hylia and play Falbi's fly by minigame. Take a cuccoo and fly off to the triangular isle set up for you. Land on the rotating platform, 100 rupees in the chest. Go to Fyer, and shoot off in the canon back up to Falbi. Fly back down to the same platform, the chest reseted itself. 100 rupees AGAIN. Repeat until you have the max number.

Posted

I found a clever way for quick cash, 100 rupees everytime.

Go to Lake Hylia and play Falbi's fly by minigame. Take a cuccoo and fly off to the triangular isle set up for you. Land on the rotating platform, 100 rupees in the chest. Go to Fyer, and shoot off in the canon back up to Falbi. Fly back down to the same platform, the chest reseted itself. 100 rupees AGAIN. Repeat until you have the max number.

That's a cool one, I didn't know they reset themselves. I'll have to try that

Posted

go to lake hylia and talk to the guy at the purple house and he will launch to a house then pay 20 rupess take a chicken and go all the way to the little island with the platforms and has a spining platform.... the one on the spinning platform is 100 rupees :blink: the second a heart peice the 3rd 50 4th 20 and last 10

Posted

He's not at Lake Hylia yet, he said he can't afford bombs. <_< :embarrassed:

Posted

A CHEST WITH 50 Rupees in your house! U NEED LANTERN TO SEE IT :) its in basement

Posted

A CHEST WITH 50 Rupees in your house! U NEED LANTERN TO SEE IT :) its in basement

really

Posted

And Link totally forgot about it! :lol:

Posted

just do the ordeal cave thing

i got like 852 rupees doing that :D

Posted

Get all the rupees in chests in the Fire Temple? There's like 1000 rupees in there...

Posted

or i am sure there was a speedy one.......

darn i forgot