Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

North Korea Threatens US.

32 posts in this topic

Posted

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090624/ap_on_...reas_nuclear_91

Yup North Korea's at it again with threatening to wipe the US off the map.

How worried are you about this.

Me? I'm pretty worried about seeing as they said they'll use it July 4th-8th. They claim they're going to blow up Hawaii first.

Posted

I may be up in Canada, but that news still kinda scares me. With every military action, war, bombing, missile attack, etc I'm convinced we're moving closer and closer to World War III and most likely the end of mankind as we know it...

Posted

Ooh I'm shaking in my boots. We have nukes to and if a launch is even detected we will rain hell fire on those backwards commie assholes. We didn't start this war but we will end it if you get my meaning. We can reach them but they can only reach Hawaii. Our allies will get our backs (hopefully). They wouldn't be the first Asian country to taste our atomic might (as Japan can attest). You have nothing to worry about North Korea is like Tina (a girl I work with) All talk, no action.

I may be up in Canada, but that news still kinda scares me. With every military action, war, bombing, missile attack, etc I'm convinced we're moving closer and closer to World War III and most likely the end of mankind as we know it...

In all seriousness, North Korea wouldn't launch because it would cause retaliation from the US, and other countries like China. Kim Jong Il might fe a midget madman with a serious Napolien complex but he's not that crazy. He'll just stop his platform shoes and shake his little fist like the tantrum addled toddler he is.

Posted

Careful, Doc. Much of a threat or no, he's on a temper tantrum with a bunch of nukes. We can only push someone like that so far before he finally loses his mind. Also, being able to reach Hawaii is terrible. It'll suck like hell if we lose Hawaii. It's quite the popular vacation spot from what I hear. If that's true, we'll have quite a few people down there when the bomb drops.

I don't know what his fscking problem is. He wants a fight. That's very obvious. Why he wants one is beyond me. Maybe there's more to it, though. Maybe there's something behind this pulling the strings. It's just not right.

Posted (edited)

These threats have been around for years from NK to the US. I too think NK is all talk no action, its a backwards country and what would they gain out of attacking the US? lots of enemies, thats for sure. plus the US would probably go Iraq on their asses, invade and set up their own government, and we all remember how well that went (for both the US & the Iraqi)

Edited by ZuZu (see edit history)

Posted

Aww... is he going to put another missle in the Pacific Ocean? That's pollution, man!

Posted

I thought we agreed nuclear war isn't the answer? ;/

We have enough nukes to destroy the world's crust three times.

That's just the US alone.

Sahaqiel

Posted

it bothers me.. since i live in hawaii. :wacko:

Posted

[quote name='ℓυиǻ

Posted (edited)

SON OF A BI-

what's up?

Edited by ℓυиǻ (see edit history)

Posted

If it just so happens that NK actually does fire a nuke...

I doubt they will, but if it happens... Well, you're in Hawaii. That would suck.

Posted

yep, it's the suckness.

Posted

All talk and no action or not, I think it'd be smarter for you to be out of Hawaii during those days.

Posted

i wish, but all my family is here.. well, half.. but the ones i live with is here.

Posted

I hope the same thing does not happen to canada dam you north korea