Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kingdom Hearts for Wii

36 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Rain' post='232096' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:52 PM']It's the best crossover ever.

They didn't make their worlds collide; they made a new one to incorporate both worlds. That's why it's great.

[url="http://www.doupe.cz/vaulty/finalfantasy/pictures/kingdom_hearts_2_wallpaper.jpg"]Example of old school characters[/url][/quote]

That's a pretty cool lookin shot. When I first looked at it I thought for a second it was PS3 quality graphics, but then I saw the KH2 print in the bottom left... cool :)

Posted

Well, the DS version includes Goofy 'n stuff..

And this game seems to be be really popular.. :)

Posted

[quote name='Rain' post='232079' date='Jun 29 2009, 12:13 PM']Square-Enix kicks ass, though.[/quote]
I love Square-Enix, but it's no where near as good as it used to be. Squaresoft > Square-Enix. Fact.

To be on topic, I love [i]Kingdom Hearts[/i], but way too overrated by weeaboos. The first game was good for its gameplay, while the second for its story. [i]358/2 Days[/i], while I haven't touched it in a while, is pretty entertaining, if not a tad bit repetitive. I'd love for there to be a game on Wii. As far as I'm concerned, the series is good so long as it doesn't go to 360.

Whatever Square-Enix decides to do with the series, one thing is pretty safe to say: Utada Hikaru's going to keep doing the theme songs.

Posted

I hope that they bring Kingdom Hearts to the Wii. I only have Nintendo consoles; I only get to play Kingdom Hearts (on the ps2) when I go over to my sister and brother-in-law's house. It would definitely be a Wii game I would buy.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='232070' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:43 PM']But Disney sucks. I mean if there would old Disney characters I might get it, but the old Disney has been killed. :([/quote]

If you think that this is a crappy Disney game, then you are sorely mistaken. If you want to see what Kingdom Hearts is about, watch the following video, and you will be very impressed (unless you have dialup).

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od6dDoS1hS0&feature=related"]KH Birth By Sleep[/url]

The link above shows you the trailer for the latest game in the series, which will come out later this year, and takes place ten years before the first game. The games all begin with a slow pace, but awesome tutorial. Next, you enter the main sequence, where you play through several disney worlds, some manditory, others optional. Finally, you enter the final phase, an incredible set of worlds, challenges, plot twists, and insane boss battles. In my opinion, the best game so far is KH2, which has smooth battle sequences, a fantastic story, and difficult ending bosses. Great game. I'm surprised that so few people know about it, considering its popularity. It's my favorite game series.

Search for some kh2 videos some time, and I think you'll like it. But you won't get the story at all if you don't play the other games or read on Wikipedia. Good Luck!

Posted

Ok I'll admit that was pretty awesome.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='232218' date='Jun 30 2009, 09:01 AM']Ok I'll admit that was pretty awesome.[/quote]

The saying "You can't judge a book by its cover" applies with this game a [i]lot[/i].

For me, this game tops Zelda as my #1 favorite. And you know how you wanted some classic Disney? The second to last boss in the first game was the giant demon, Chernabog, from Disney's [i]Fantasia[/i].

Posted

That's how I always choose my books though.

Either way I may end up getting this game. If I have enough money of course.

Posted

By the way, for anyone who thinks this is some kiddy game, then try this on for size: more than 15 of the main characters die throughout the first three games (I mean the important characters with backround, that play major roles in the game. They also had the bad content editted out so that a younger audience could play in America). Aside from a few corny scenes and Disney, it's a good game.

Posted

The Kingdom Hearts series is one of my favorites. I've bought all the KH games that have come out so far, including the Japanese ones (Final Mix, Final Mix +, and 358/2 Days). A wii version would be very cool, but I wonder how the control scheme would go. If the fighting is anything like Twilight Princess, I know that my wrist will get sore eventually.

I'd have to say my favorite in the series would have to be 358/2 Days. The Panel System in it opens up alot of customization and it's actually the hardest in the series I think. Some of the bosses (heck, even some of the main enemies) are far more challenging than Sephiroth in KH2. If you've played it you know what I'm talking about (Of course, nothing beats Terra from Final Mix +)

A Wii version would be awesome to see though. I wonder what the story for that one would be...

Posted

Seeing Goofy do his spin attack with his shield makes me LOL every time. :)

Posted

the second time you fighte demyx in kh2 was the hardest battle in the game for me, the last boss was nothing you hear me!? NOTHING!!!!!

Posted

Demyx is only hard for me if I'm going for low level challenges, but I can beat him 3 tries max. Sephiroth is god-aweful difficult the first few times, but once you get the hang of it, he's not so tough. In my opinion, Xigbar is most difficult when you fight him low level. But he's still not much. And I agree, Xemnas is easy. If you're level 45+, you pretty much win automatically. The bosses in these games are like Zelda bosses, except they are a lot harder. You just need to find their attack pattern.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='232066' date='Jun 29 2009, 12:33 PM']What? I never knew KH was a Disney game. That makes me not want the game even more.[/quote]
you should get it soon because it doesn't even feel like a Disney game, also when you play it you will be sorry you didn't earlier :D

Posted

[quote]Well, the DS version includes Goofy 'n stuff..

And this game seems to be be really popular.. smile.gif[/quote]

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 is about the story of Roxas when he first enters Organization XIII, This is all happening while Sora is asleep from Chain of Memories, and Donald and Goofy are also asleep. So how can Donald and Goofy be in this game?

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days[/url]