Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

War is here.

187 posts in this topic

Posted

For the good guys and Link never gets his head cut off so how do you know it can heal you? also I have your head check it out click [url="http://thearmyoftwilight.yolasite.com/"]HERE[/url] and scroll down to the bottom LOL!

Posted

Well then there's only one thing to do... I must get a new head.

[img]http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv283/DokWerwolf/Star%20Wars/DarthVaderhead.jpg[/img] Nope.

[img]http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll397/jofuckinghardcore/robothead.gif[/img] Perfect. A robot head. With pac man eyes.

Now we replace the eyes, the shape, get some hair, a hat, there. Perfect. Back to normal. Just with a robot head. I will get my head back though just wait. My teammates will get it back.

Wait how can I see? I'm breaking the laws of physics. Then again I don't know the laws of physics so I don't care.

EDIT: I know war is no time for jokes, but I had to.

[quote name='Prince of Twilight' post='238809' date='Jul 21 2009, 10:36 PM']Come on man how do you come back with no head! Admit defeat![/quote]
I'm headstrong. XD

Posted

If you were really wise, you would have taken Darth Vader's head so you would get his force powers.

Posted

Actually me and Ryu still have force powers from the Great Empire. See I still have my saber sword. *Lights up saber sword.* I can just use that.

Posted

NOW YLA!

Posted

*Shoots arrow at Ryu.*

Posted

'Deflects super charged fire arrow into the black hole'
'black hole reverses and explodes'
'all wisdom members are thrown into ancient caves deep in the earth'
'hole seals up, trapping them in'

Good luck tunneling back out.
And, also...
'cuts down tree PoT's hiding in'
Teehee.
'chops off PoT's head'

You stole YLA's, im stealing yours.

Posted

Muahahahahahaha. Now what are you gonna do?

Posted

[quote name='Ryu' post='239171' date='Jul 23 2009, 12:43 PM']'Deflects super charged fire arrow into the black hole'
'black hole reverses and explodes'
'hole seals up, trapping them in'

Good luck tunneling back out.
And, also...
'cuts down tree PoT's hiding in'
Teehee.
'chops off PoT's head'

You stole YLA's, im stealing yours.[/quote]

Hum there are three holes in this one:

Wouldn't I have been thrown in too?

Also:
cuts down tree PoT's hiding in'
Im not hiding in a tree stupid im in the shadow.

And:
chops off PoT's head'

Im hiding in the trees shadow therefore I am a shadow. Cant cut a shadow.

* opens portal and releases all wisdom members back to their appropriate places.
"HAHAHAHA silly POWER, you cant out think us for we are wisdom!" *creates a black hole of his own sucking RYU and YLA into the abyss between Hyrule and Twilight Realm Where no magic exists! "Now your trapped forever! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Posted

Obviously, you're a retard. Im not going to post every single detail.
You just said you were safe from the black hole, therfore you wouldn't be affected by it, and you were in a tree's shadow. Cutting down the tree destroy's the shadow. Therfore making you un-shadowed, leaving you vulnerable to a LIGHT CHARGED KATANA.
Beeotch.

Posted

Getting ride of the tree only brings its shadow closer to the ground. It still has a shadow its just not cast very far! BEEOTCH!!!!!
Also getting rid of a shadow doesnt turn me back only I can do that

Posted

Go, my [b]bee[/b]otch! Destroy power!

[img]http://www.economist.com/images/20061223/5106US1.jpg[/img]

Posted

Im no longer fighting you. I don't fight cheaters who godmod off the charts.
Im through with my off the chart godmodding, or else I could just do this.

'mega stomps and earth collapses, destroying all life, but I manage to jump to another planet and laugh evilly while everyone dies'
That's the kind of stuff Im capable of but don't do anymore.
Or I could be like you and lie, and cheat, and use idiocy to confuse people and make myself invincable.

'Breaks into PoT's website and steal's back YLA's head after hours of intense thought and strategy'

There you go YLA.

Posted

Head is still there. I actually have it on the homepage of my site lol! I'm not god mobbing think before you post and check past posts to see what people can do before you post! How do you eliminate a shadow by cutting down a tree? Doesn't the shadow just become closer to the tree. THINK BEFORE YOU POST! Oh yea your Power, strong but not very smart!

Posted

[quote name='Prince of Twilight' post='239221' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:50 PM']Getting ride of the tree only brings its shadow closer to the ground. It still has a shadow its just not cast very far! BEEOTCH!!!!!
Also getting rid of a shadow doesnt turn me back only I can do that[/quote]
Getting [b]ride[/b] of a tree. XD

[quote name='Aethix' post='239225' date='Jul 23 2009, 05:56 PM']Go, my [b]bee[/b]otch! Destroy power!

[img]http://www.economist.com/images/20061223/5106US1.jpg[/img][/quote]
DK ATTACK! *DK takes out coconut gun and shoots the bee.*

Good boy. *Gives DK a banana.*

[quote name='Prince of Twilight' post='239227' date='Jul 23 2009, 06:00 PM']Head is still there. I actually have it on the homepage of my site lol! I'm not god mobbing think before you post and check past posts to see what people can do before you post! How do you eliminate a shadow by cutting down a tree? Doesn't the shadow just become closer to the tree. THINK BEFORE YOU POST! Oh yea your Power, strong but not very smart![/quote]
God modding is where you act all invincible with no logic behind it. Thus cheating.

At least I had logic to why I was still alive after you chopped my head off. It was Zelda physics and you don't want to break the laws of physics now would you? That wouldn't be very smart.