Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Universe wants us dead!

66 posts in this topic

Posted

I understood your reasoning. It just stuck me as funny.

Posted

I think there are too, but I'm just saying.

Ok, Vio, what if I said human beings.

Now that's more like it. c: Though, it's still a bit sketchy to say that. :o We don't know if there's a hidden colony of human beings out thar. Maybe from the past or future. Even from current tieeeem. o:

Posted

Perhaps a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away?

Posted

Yes, perhaps a long, long time ago, in a galaxy far away.

DUN DO DO DO DOOO... dun dun dun dun duuununun nun nuuuuuuuuun.... nuuuuuun...... Nuuuuuuuun *Giant spaceship flying through space*

CUE SITH MOOSIC. >:C Dan dan dan dandandan dandandaaaaan-- *shot* That was quite a bit of spam, don't you think? :<

Posted

You know, our galaxy passing a huge-ass black hole would be interesting... Isn't there a black hole in the center of our galaxy?

Posted

... o.o I thought the center of our gala-- Oh wait no, The Sun's not the center of our GALAXY. |D

Posted (edited)

You know, our galaxy passing a huge-ass black hole would be interesting... Isn't there a black hole in the center of our galaxy?

That's speculation that hasn't been proven or disproven. You know what would be worse than being sucked in oblivion, It's called "Intersecting Galaxies" or "Galactic Collision". Basically it's when two whole galaxies slam into each other. sending whole systems flinging about at billions of miles a second.

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

You mean Galactic Interco-

I mean, that's scary, Savanti!

Posted

ELE #3

Global Warming

Global_Warming.jpg

Ah there it is, the big "Hot Button" issue of recent years. Simply put the Earth is heating up and it might (or might not) have to do with all the crap were putting into the air. This will cause many different things to happen

* An explosion in populations of Tropical Species

* Kill Temperate Species or a mass migration towards the colder pole regions

* Extinction of most polar animals

* Wetter climate worldwide causing more rainfall which in turn can cause flooding

* Melting snow and ice increasing the ocean water level flooding coastal cities

This and others the human race would most assuredly live through. So don't start building that ark just yet.

Tomorrow... The Ocean wants us DEAD!!!!!!!

Posted

Actually, average temperatures have been decreasing since 1998.

Posted

So fake. Notice how he got it from the EPA, the most biased source?

A scientist in the EPA disproved global warming. He was fired and his report was destroyed.

Posted

Actually, I thought it was more than just one scientist who was fired for disproving global warming? After all, those GW advocates like Al Gore LOVE green things. Green money, that is.

Also, we're more likely to have someone cause a resonance cascade and bring the apocalypse upon us all... Didn't you see that picture of the super collider with Gordan Freeman near it?

Posted

Just because it's from EPA, doesn't mean that it's completely fake. o:

Of course, I'm only saying this because I don't pay attention to the scientific politicts of our day. :D I havn't gotten to do any research on my own, so I'm not all too certain. Of course, Global Warming isn't Global Warming though. o: Y'see, that fictional God that most people believe in... Is... FICTIONALLY BREATHING... On the Fictional planet called Earth. c: See?

Posted (edited)

ELE #4

Clathrate "Gun"

methane_seep.jpg

Clathrates are really cool they are "composites in which a lattice of one substance forms a cage round another". You might be saying "What the hell does that mean?" A simple analog is the delicious snack treat "Pigs in blankets"

b-American-pigs-in-bla-41e2becff74c.jpeg

Much like this amazing amalgum of sausage and bread the Clathrate is two things in one. One Clathrate in particular is a nasty bytch called the Methane Clathrate. Methane clathrates form on continental shelves and using that analog Methane is the Sausage and water molecules are the crispy doughy outer layer. Methane Clathrates are really fickle and can "go off" worse than my racist grandmother after a few glasses of wine. Global warming a sudden drop in sea level or even earthquakes can set them off. Methane is a much more powerful greenhouse gas than carbon dioxide, so a Clathrate Gun could cause rapid global warming or make it much more severe if the eruption was itself caused by global warming. It would be worse than if every man, woman, child and animal "Let one rip" at the same time!

Tomorrow... The big one!!!!!!

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

The Big one? :D Is it Vio?

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)