Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Also if I may point out, WW never had any Gorons. Though for some reason PH did, but it was a dream and doesn't really fit in this topic at all.

Posted (edited)

Wind Waker had gorons, they were the traders.

Merchant.gif

Edited by zeldafancs (see edit history)

Posted

I don't believe I quite understand what your point was with that, YLA...

Posted

Wind Waker had gorons, they were the traders.

Merchant.gif

I never saw him. So sue me I played though the whole game and didn't screw around.

@Arcane I was saying since they didn't have Gorons in WW, but they had Gorons in TP that would mean that TP would go in the child timeline. However WW apparently had Gorons.

What island was it on though?

Posted

I was correcting you :/ you don't have to be rude about it.

It's not like you even played the game, so whatever.

The gorons traded you pinwheels and flowers and all other kinds of goodies. I guess you did absolutely nothing of what makes Wind Waker so amazing.

Posted

I still don't quite get your reasoning, but oh well. And the Goron Merchants are on several islands.

Posted

I was correcting you :/ you don't have to be rude about it.

It's not like you even played the game, so whatever.

The gorons traded you pinwheels and flowers and all other kinds of goodies. I guess you did absolutely nothing of what makes Wind Waker so amazing.

I wasn't being rude I just said I never saw it.

I did play the game, but I did screw around with my time seeing as I did enough of that sailing and being eaten by giant unbeatable ocotopi! Those also made the game harder than it should've been.

Also there were more islands weren't there. What do these pinwheels and flowers do anyway?

Posted

Mostly to decorate islands with. You can get some good stuff if you decorate well, I believe. It's been a long time... I think it also ties in to getting the magic armor. Don't hold me to that, though. I'm pretty foggy.

Posted

I did play the game, but I did screw around with my time seeing as I did enough of that sailing and being eaten by giant unbeatable ocotopi! Those also made the game harder than it should've been.

It isn't unbeatable. you just need the bow or the canon to beat it. It's weak spot is pretty obvious.

:unsure: I might be thinking of something else though. Or something in PH. I havent played WW scince January.

Posted

i think twilight princess would be in the child timeline cause link puts back the sword thus turning him into a kid again and twilight princes starts him as an older child but not an adult yet but thats just my theory

Posted

i think twilight princess would be in the child timeline cause link puts back the sword thus turning him into a kid again and twilight princes starts him as an older child but not an adult yet but thats just my theory

That's fine you think it's on the Child timeline, except you're saying that the two are the same Link, so your theory is flawed. They aren't the same Link, for the following reason:

Twilight Princess Link has never seen Princess Zelda, and has never even been to Hyrule Castle Town. At the end of Ocarina of Time Link goes to see Zelda, and she talks with him at the beginning of Majora's Mask. These two cannot be the same Link.

Posted

Unless he got amnesia, but that would be too far of a stretch, I think.

Anyways, I think pretty much everyone agrees that it works better in the child timeline.

Posted (edited)

nope zeldafancs has a point to about link never seeing Zelda unless he was brainwashed

Edited by TriforceLink (see edit history)