Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hardest Puzzle SPOILER WARNING

20 posts in this topic

Posted

For me it was the puzzle you had to do in order to open the door that led to the Master Sword. I tried to put those friggin guard thingies in their spots for 90 minutes before I used a guide. Second time I use one for this game. (First one was for the fishing part at the begining. :lol:)

What was the most frustrating puzzle for you?

Posted

None. I used a guide! :ph34r:

Posted

uh not really puzzle but sumoing the goron

Posted

Returning the cat to its owner in Ordon. :embarrassed: Seriously... throwing the hawk should've worked...

oh and definitely the statue puzzle to get to the master sword. That was enfuriating until, finally, I saw it. I was like 5 steps away after just jumping randomly and then I was like "OMG! I SEE IT!" and it worked and I was happy. The end.

Posted

Pushing the ice blocks in the snow ruins mansion, now that was tough!

Posted

The guards definitely was the most difficult for me. I finally got it though. :D I did spend a while trying to get the hawk to get the cat though too.... :embarrassed: Rollgoll isn't really a puzzle I guess but I still can't beat the 1-8 level to get the frog lure...

Posted

that was easy... but that's my opinion

Posted

There is this secret cave full of really hard Ice-Block pushing puzzels.

I had a hard time on that one, but eventually, I got through it!!! :D

Posted

The guards was hard, I finally figured out how to do it, but it took me ages. I really dislike having to use a guide, but I had to for the fishing at the beginning, Nintendo should've really made it more obvious what to do there.

The ice blocks was also hard.

In Hyrule castle it took me ages to figure out that I had to use the Boomerang on the torch to make the platfor go up, it really un-obvious.

Posted

I also hate using a guide but I had to for the Guard puzzle. I was about to bang the wiimote against my head. :lol:

Posted

:grinninglink::lol::grinninglink::embarrassed: It only took me half an hour to figure the gaurd puzzle out!!! yaaaaaaa! NO Guide! :D

Posted

A cave with 3 puzzles to get heart piece.. ice blocks..

Posted

None, Yes i did use a guide but when there wasn't any guide parts for the pieces of hearts i thought logically about where to move the ice blocks and then if i got it wrong i just manipulated where i pushed the blocks and then i did it. It seemed pretty easy, also, i figured that if i went AROUND the edge of hyrule field (eldin) no enimies would break my Kakariko Spring water when i was getting like, every single piece of heart.

Posted

most defenatly the stone guards puzzle, kinda frustrating when you hate to use guides :unsure:

Posted

definitely getting the master sword, i couldn't do it myself. :cry: