Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

WindWaker's Sea Theory

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Well i was just thinking about the zelda's and what happens in them when i thought of Majora's Mask, The moon was coming down on Temina which could have caused the tides to turn and flood Hyrule to create Wind Waker's Great Sea

Please tell me what you think

Posted

Great try! but hyrule and termina are two different places, and termina is a parralel world, not really in existence. So, flooding hyrule, not termina, with the tides is really not possible

Posted

I don't think Termina is a parrellel world.

In order for this to work though, Ganondorf would have to take over and cause that much chaos in the short time Link was on his way to Termina and saving Termina.

That is about 2 weeks. . .

Posted

It is a parallel world. In the collections manual read the one about majora's mask

Posted

I've heard Termina is a parallel world... I don't think it is.

Posted

At the begining of TP Rusl states that Hyrule is huge, and that the rest of the wolrd the Goddesses created is even bigger. I believe Termina and Hyrule are just a part of that world. Like in Lotr where the Middle Earth is just part of the world, and then there's Valinor, and Beleriand and a lot more places...

That's my theory.

Posted

sometimes things said in games are later refined, or mistakes are made by the manual writers, in the original manual for metroid it implies samus is a man (says he throughout and there might be a couple of other things), but when you finish the game you see her without the main suit, making it's obvious that she's a woman.

So really the manual saying termina is a parallel world is kinda neither here nor there...

Posted

I agree with Gingerlink!!!

Termina is just another part of the world of Hyrule, one that happens to be a huge victim of character recycling!! :D

Posted

Hyrule is not a world, it's a part of the real world, which also contains Termina.

Posted

lol :unsure:

i think termina is like europe and hyrule like usa :wacko:

maybe

lol :D

Posted

I still believe termina is a parallel world, but even if it wasn't, this couldn't happen.

Posted

I find this theory very believable.

Posted

okie dokie :D

Posted

I think Termina is a parallel world because all the people are the same as the ones in Hyrule. I haven't beaten MM, but doesn't Link save Termina from being crushed by the moon, so the tides wouldn't be messed up anyway?

Posted

That's a very good point young jedi, thx for the backup :D