Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The fourth triforce is not real

41 posts in this topic

Posted

the first light spirit is Ordona I think..

Posted

I'm very touchy when it comes to this subject. . . :embarrassed:

I AM A BELIEVER IN THE FOURTH PIECE!!

Posted

I'm very touchy when it comes to this subject. . . :embarrassed:

I AM A BELIEVER IN THE FOURTH PIECE!!

Ok since im Gms friend im with him its a 80% chance it is real if u r wondering thats a B+ it passes in my grade book

Posted

YEAH DUSTY!!!

Feel free to put

"Believer in the fourth piece"

In your signiture!! :D

Posted

Anyone else want to challenge me!?! Or have I convinced you all!?!

:angry: !!!!Muh Ha Ha Ha!!!! :angry:

Zzz

Posted

This is a little bit scary :huh: .

I think that it might be a fourth triangle, and what Goron Merchant said has a lot of sense but I dunno... why there's no sign of it in none of the games? :unsure: I mean, the y have a lot of games where they could mention it...

Posted

TP Link with sheild

HylianShield.jpg

OoT Link with sheild

hylianshield.jpg

Posted

this fourth one probably exsists in the dark realm, or something. Or exsists as much as the tooth fairy does!

Posted

Well, Triforce, DOES NOT mean Trianglar force or whatever, The dark realm is the sacred realm what Ganon created when he got the triforce and wished for the world. The "fourth" triangle on Link's OoT hylian shield could mean HIS piece of the triforce. GM, if you payed attention, The light spirits were ASSIGNED by the goddesses to protect hyrule and whatnot so that cannot mean they are the goddesses. If you think about it, Miyamoto's master timeline would probably correct since only he knows what everything means and stuff but they'd still be speculations and stuff, Why should Triforce mean Triangle, Triangle has Three sides (obviously) but that does not mean you cannot have any variety of shapes in between the edges of the triangle or disrupt them or whatever, nice arguement but you (this is my opinion, please don't be offended) need to think about it as well. The fourth piece cannot exist because if it did, it would've probably of been mentioned in ony one of the games and if there were a fourth piece, they'd be four main people who have the triforce..

Posted

Thank you Slaine, and Kazay, you have proved my point perfectly

Posted

Slain, you had some excellent points and I'm not offended at all. . . (I have no idea what you guys are talking about though with Miyamoto's master time line, I've never heard of it. . .)

I was never saying that TRI definatly stands for TRiangle, just that it is a possibility.

If you think about it, if things don't come in pairs of three in the Zelda universe, they always come in pairs of four. Actually, they more commonly come in four than three. Think about it. The four sword. Lanayru, Eldin, Faron, and Ordan. Etc. etc. etc.

As for the Triforce disappearing after OoT, that is only more evidence toward the existence of the Fourth Piece. It clearly shows a cover up.

To be honest, I don't think that Miyamoto will ever reveal a Fourth Piece, just keep giving us clues. I think that he has already given his open minded fans quite a few small clues. The Fourth Piece is just a huge easter egg that he is slowly giving us pieces of, yet will never actually reveal the entire thing.

In the Minish Cap, the triforce is a whole triangle, no little pieces.

Please people, keep arguing, you all have wonderful points so far!!

To be frank, I enjoy arguing.

(Be sure to check out LupinLink's article, It is very good!!)

Posted

Tri can Mean triangle. So there MUST be a fourth peice but it doesnt exist in TP

Posted

:embarrassed: I'll just post my article here:

THE TRHUTH BEHIND THE FOURTH PIECE AND THE PROVINCES

Posted

Lol. You would get flamed and flamed in the gamespy forums and the admins would ban you for telling such lies (Assuming this is incorrect) The thing about Provinces that they are named without heed to god's and godesses, It seems completely like the case with the "fourth" triforce on OoT Link's hyrule shield, if you think about it. It may repersent any of the Tri (Hence tri, three, not Quad, four.) force pieces, Zelda's (Because Ganondorf is still searching for it and when you pull the master sword out of the seal, he gets the triforce.) Link's (As the temple of time alter says "Place the three stones in which the hero of time yields" (might not be right) So that means they believe that the hero of time will come and save them from whatever evil.) <weilder of the THIRD TRIforce> Because Ganondorf has not yet touched the triforce YET. Anyway, If there is four Provinces and only Three Goddesses, then surely it's logical to assume that there is another godess. but no, there isn't four provinces because there's the Gerudo Mesa and Snowpeak Mountain. Which are located in Desert and Peak provinces. Just because a province has the name of one of the godesses in it doesn't mean that there is some relation to the godesses themselves, it might've been done just to spark off more theories. the fourth Triforce, It's Tri, tri means three and don't say "oh i know that but... blah blah blah blah blah" Because it's not the Tri---QUADforce, is it? No, i didn't think so. If there was a triforce which had four pieces to it, it'd totally change the course of Maths and stuff. The fourth goddesses which is an exile is quite a convincing theory but it lacks because if it were true, they'd be some mention of it in one of the games somewhere along the "timeline" and we wouldn't be having this conversation now.

The goddesses sent four light spirits to protect the main provinces in what one of them would the hero of time would be born in, they locked away the fused shadows (i am assuming that this is somewhat like the triforce except it's the darker version.) but Faron is actually not part of Ordona because it never got covered in twilight fog. I know this will spark off more theories and stuff but whatever. Ordona may be the fourth godesses province but if it was, i'd think the godesses would make it a place of evil, like the twilight realm and wouldn't have a spirit spring.

Posted

Um. . .what? :wacko: