Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The fourth triforce is not real

41 posts in this topic

Posted

It is just a theory! Of course that's not real! I just tried to find a creative solution for the problem, that's all....

Posted

Here is my theory (Similar to Lupinlink's)

I actually believe that there was really no war to separate the Faron and Ordan providence (they seem a bit small for a war.) but the only thing separating them is that inconvenient canyon.

I believe that after Ocarina of Time Link died, the Lost Woods and Kokiri Forest overgrew and spread across Hyrule (Which explains the Temple of Time in the middle of the woods. . .) and they had to move Northeast according to the gamecube map.

Than the four Dark Links came (as explained by Lanayru) and tried to take the Triforce.

Without the Courage, Wisdom, and Power pieces, the Din Farore and Nayru could do nothing to stop them, because their last link to Hyrule had been destroyed. They couldn't even bring a new Link to the world.

They then called upon the sister that they'd banished long ago, the one you called Ona. Ona broke and stole the Fused Shadow from the sorcerers (Dark Links.)

Once they had been defeated, they couldn't destroy the Fused Shadow, so they sent the four spirits to the new Hyrule. The spirits hid and protected the Fused Shadow.

Din, Farore and Nayru did not want to be disrespectful to their sister after she had left, so they created the fourth spring and spirit in her name.

That is what I think.

P.S. Whoever said both Faron and Ordan make Farore, that i could be true. . .

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

o calm down!

well i think the inner triforce is the 4th piece

i say its the triforce of UNITY

since it is the one that unites all triforces

so there

Posted

Good point. . .

Posted

Good point. . .

My point? of his? plaese be more Specific.

or do you mean both?

Posted

Both. . . :D

Posted

Both. . . :D

YES! *Cash Register noise* $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Posted

I honestly think that there is no such thing as the "fourth piece"!

Here are some arguments against:

1. If there was such a thing as the fourth piece, they would of mentioned it to us in the explaination of how the world began!

2. TRI meaning THREE. If there was a fourth piece, there would of been more sense to call it the "quadraforce".

3. They removed the so called "fourth piece" off the hylian shield in Twilight Princess right?

4. The fact that the storyline states that "Only when all of the Triforce is together, only then the wish may be made" or somewhere along the lines of that

5. I really doubt that Zant has the "fourth piece" because it would of said that Zant had it because I doubt that Zant will appear in a sequel.

Now I'm going to totally contradict myself:

1. The fact that there is no "fourth piece" on the hylian shield could of been the fact that the original design could of changed since Ocarina of Time.

2. The space in the middle of the Triforce could be where the "fourth piece" fits.

3. The regions in Twilight Princess 'n' all, blah blah, Lanayru, Ordona, Eldin, Faron.... That theory.

Quite frankly, I don't believe in the arguments with this topic. I just put them there to be more fair and the fact that they're the most believable.

I also think that this whole topic about the "fourth piece" was started by some overly-obsessed fan.

I rest my case. :wacko:

Posted

There is no fourth piece!!!!!!!!!

Posted

uh tri can mean three sided

triangle is the triforce

and the triforce was tri when only two triforces was there

so there can still be 4 pieces

and i defend my theory