Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess Speedrun

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, so I improved all the segments. These are the times.

Sewers: I had 14 minutes when I got there.

Ordon Spring: 17 minutes when I got there as a wolf.

Faron Woods, Twilight: 19 minutes when I got there.

Forest Temple, begining: 35 minutes after all the bug gathering and stuff.

I was practicing the first segment of the Forest Temple, getting the first monkey, then the key, and finally getting to more monkeys. I wanna do it in 3 minutes, but aparently, I can't pull it off. Always 4 minutes. I'm starting to dislike the Wii controls now, bucause they are unresponsive at times.

I'll do that segment a few more times, and if I don't manage to do it in 3 minutes, what the hell. Four minutes it is, then. >_>

Pictures when I feel like it.

EDIT: I was going to start embeding SexyZora's videos on the front page, but alas, she had a problem with this guy named Mr. Potter, about a glitch to get to the Master Sword early, and she has now left Youtube.

Oh well... If you now of somebody else who finds glitches in TP, please Pm me. I could use that in my speedrun.

Posted

Ok, so I improved all the segments. These are the times.

Sewers: I had 14 minutes when I got there.

Ordon Spring: 17 minutes when I got there as a wolf.

Faron Woods, Twilight: 19 minutes when I got there.

Forest Temple, begining: 35 minutes after all the bug gathering and stuff.

I was practicing the first segment of the Forest Temple, getting the first monkey, then the key, and finally getting to more monkeys. I wanna do it in 3 minutes, but aparently, I can't pull it off. Always 4 minutes. I'm starting to dislike the Wii controls now, bucause they are unresponsive at times.

I'll do that segment a few more times, and if I don't manage to do it in 3 minutes, what the hell. Four minutes it is, then. >_>

Pictures when I feel like it.

EDIT: I was going to start embeding SexyZora's videos on the front page, but alas, she had a problem with this guy named Mr. Potter, about a glitch to get to the Master Sword early, and she has now left Youtube.

Oh well... If you now of somebody else who finds glitches in TP, please Pm me. I could use that in my speedrun.

Man, that Argument was bitter.... *Says in french accent* Tres bitter.......(Very Bitter) *End of French Accent for Now*

I just wanted to pop in and say to them: "C'mon, you two! Yer fighting over a Stupid trick for some Stupid game!!!!!!!! Get a life!!!!!!!!!" Of couse that would be *French accent, again* Tres Hypocritical (Very HypoCrytical) *End of French accent, again.* But they don't know that....YET..... :unsure: