Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How to get the Biggoron Sword.

17 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This is a step-by-step walkthrough to get the Biggoron Sword in OoT. Before doing this you must have Epona to get everywhere within time limits. (see How to get Epona)

1. Talk to Anju to get a Pocket Cuccoo Egg.

(Anju is the woman standing near the cuccoo pen at the entrance to the Graveyard).

2. Play the Sun's Song till the next day for the cuccoo to hatch.

(Song is obtained after playing Zelda's Lullaby on the Triforce symbol in front of the

northern-most gravestone in the Graveyard).

3. Wake Talon up with the cuccoo.

(He's in the "inn" of Kakariko; found at the bottom of the stairs heading up to Death Mountain)

4. Talk to Anju after using Cuccoo to wake Talon to get Cojiro; a blue cucco.

5. Give Corjo to Grog who is sitting in the lost woods where the skull kid was to get the Odd Mushroom

(Easiest way to find it is to head left as you enter the Lost Woods from Kokiri Village)

**From here on out, if you warp when you're timed to bring something from point A to point B, the item will

automatically spoil.**

6. Take Odd Mushroom to the old hag in the potion shop within the time limit to get the Odd Potion.

(The quickest way to do this is to go into the shop across from the Bazaar in Kakariko [the building with the

man-with-a-beard on it]; take the back exit, jump down from the ledge, climb the stairs and enter the

hag's potion shop)

7. Give the Odd Potion to the female Kokiri where Grog was sitting to get the Poacher's Saw.

8. Take the Poacher's Saw to the Carpenter in Gruedo Valley to get the Broken Goron Sword.

(The first and only(?) Carpenter you see standing outside the tent across the big bridge in Gerudo

Valley.)

9. Take the Broken Goron Sword to Biggoron on top of Death Mountain to get the Prescription.

(Biggoron is on the plateau you find the cave with the Great Fairy that gives you magic.)

10. Go to the Ice Cavern and get some Blue Fire.

11. Unfreeze King Zora with Blue Fire and show him the Prescription to get the Eyeball Frog.

12. Give the Eyeball Frog to the Scientist at Lake Hylia within the time limit to get the Eye Drops.

(He's found in the large building that overlooks the bridge/s leading to the warp point for Lake Hylia

and where you'd get the Fire Arrows)

13. Give the Eye Drops to Biggoron within the time limit to get the Claim Check.

14. Make three days pass by playing the Sun's Song six times.

15. Show Biggoron the Claim Check to get the Biggoron Sword.

Edited by LegoBonez (see edit history)

Posted

I've actually never got it. However I heard that it's weak so I don't even try to get it.

Besides I've always failed at the time challenges. :(

Posted

Umm... It's actually better than the Master Sword! It's the best sword in the game.

Posted

Better than the master sword. XD Good one. I was told not to get it because it just wastes time so I won't

Posted

Young Link Addict, don't be an idiot.

The Biggoron Sword is the best sword in the game. It's better than the Master Sword. And it helps tremendously in the fight against the Dark Link and the final fight against Ganon.

Good guide, LegoBonez, but you might want to describe where the people are or people using your guide will just be lost.

Posted

Oh so you're saying that the person who was trying to help people lied about it being bad? WELL I SAY that's actually believeable... I hate so much.

I still don't want it though. It sounds like a cheep sword.

Posted

Well it won't break and it really is powerful. I would want to use the Biggoron sword for the fight against Ganon in stead of the Megaton Hammer.

Posted

I also didn't care to get it because of the time challenges, I get too much stress when there's a time limit ^^

Posted

Thanks. :)

I wanted to know this.

I only got the broken one with cheats xD

Posted (edited)

This is a step-by-step walkthrough to get the Biggoron Sword in OoT. Before doing this you must have Epona to get everywhere within time limits. (see How to get Epona)

1. Talk to Anju to get a Pocket Cuccoo Egg.

(Anju is the woman standing near the cuccoo pen at the entrance to the Graveyard).

2. Play the Sun's Song till the next day for the cuccoo to hatch.

(Song is obtained after playing Zelda's Lullaby on the Triforce symbol in front of the

northern-most gravestone in the Graveyard).

3. Wake Talon up with the cuccoo.

(He's in the "inn" of Kakariko; found at the bottom of the stairs heading up to Death Mountain)

4. Talk to Anju after using Cuccoo to wake Talon to get Cojiro; a blue cucco.

5. Give Corjo to Grog who is sitting in the lost woods where the skull kid was to get the Odd Mushroom

(Easiest way to find it is to head left as you enter the Lost Woods from Kokiri Village)

**From here on out, if you warp when you're timed to bring something from point A to point B, the item will

automatically spoil.**

6. Take Odd Mushroom to the old hag in the potion shop within the time limit to get the Odd Potion.

(The quickest way to do this is to go into the shop across from the Bazaar in Kakariko [the building with the

man-with-a-beard on it]; take the back exit, jump down from the ledge, climb the stairs and enter the

hag's potion shop)

7. Give the Odd Potion to the female Kokiri where Grog was sitting to get the Poacher's Saw.

8. Take the Poacher's Saw to the Carpenter in Gruedo Valley to get the Broken Goron Sword.

(The first and only(?) Carpenter you see standing outside the tent across the big bridge in Gerudo

Valley.)

9. Take the Broken Goron Sword to Biggoron on top of Death Mountain to get the Prescription.

(Biggoron is on the plateau you find the cave with the Great Fairy that gives you magic.)

10. Go to the Ice Cavern and get some Blue Fire.

11. Unfreeze King Zora with Blue Fire and show him the Prescription to get the Eyeball Frog.

12. Give the Eyeball Frog to the Scientist at Lake Hylia within the time limit to get the Eye Drops.

(He's found in the large building that overlooks the bridge/s leading to the warp point for Lake Hylia

and where you'd get the Fire Arrows)

13. Give the Eye Drops to Biggoron within the time limit to get the Claim Check.

14. Make three days pass by playing the Sun's Song six times.

15. Show Biggoron the Claim Check to get the Biggoron Sword.

Hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of adding just a few expanded descriptions on where to find NPCs. ie. "Talk to Anju" sounds just a little too vague for someone who'd be playing the game for the first time :)

Edited by DorkLink (see edit history)

Posted

You're number 2 correction is incorrect. To get the Sun's Song, you must play Zelda's Lullaby on the symbol of the triforce at the back of the graveyard. Go down the hole that appears, kill all the keese in the first room to unlock the door, avoid the redeads, and finally examine the wall at the end of the tunnel.

Posted

Hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of adding just a few expanded descriptions on where to find NPCs. ie. "Talk to Anju" sounds just a little too vague for someone who'd be playing the game for the first time :)

k i'll change it.

Posted

It's The Cuccoo lady! D:> Not Anju.

Posted

There, I made a change... I can't believe I forgot how to get the Sun's Song... too much having to push gravestones in Zelda games, that's probably why :(

Posted

Umm... It's actually better than the Master Sword! It's the best sword in the game.

Yes, it is better, but there are some disadvantages: First, you can't wear a shield with it, and secondly, you need to use the Master Sword to defeat Ganon. But well #2 probably isn't a disadvantage.