Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight - Part 1 (If you havent beaten TP, dont read this!)

27 posts in this topic

Posted

.......it was awesome. really great.....*sniff* :sadlink:

Posted

its well written :)

Posted

you should print that and sell that as a book................

Posted

Wow...all this praise for just one part :) Anyways, I will be posting Part 4 in a Topic here called 'LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight (All Parts)' becuase I think I'm takin up a bit more space then needed for these fan fics. I will also be adding Part 1, 2, and 3 into that topic, and will add the next parts of this story in it! I dunno if the Mods can delete topics...but when I get that one topic up, you might as well :) Everything will be in that topic! Part 4 comin soon! :D

Posted

Great story... but in the beginning, you said that Midna sacrificed her life to save Link and Zelda, which is wrong. She didn't die. After Ganondorf and Zant was defeaten, Midna became the Twilight Princess. She returned to the Twilight world, and destroyed the Mirror of Twilight. She didn't die - she went back to the Twilight and continued her life there.

Check those facts before you make a story.

Anyway... besides that, this is very, very good.

Posted

Great story... but in the beginning, you said that Midna sacrificed her life to save Link and Zelda, which is wrong. She didn't die. After Ganondorf and Zant was defeaten, Midna became the Twilight Princess. She returned to the Twilight world, and destroyed the Mirror of Twilight. She didn't die - she went back to the Twilight and continued her life there.

Check those facts before you make a story.

Anyway... besides that, this is very, very good.

Yeah, that was my twist on the story, I only changed that part so it would fit better! I know that she really didn't die, but I just thought it would have a better sotryline and would fit with the other parts! Thanks for reading it anyways :)

Posted

could you give me a link or something to part two? I can't find it :cry:

really exciting story

Posted

could you give me a link or something to part two? I can't find it :cry:

really exciting story

Part 2? Sure! Just go to Submit Content: News Articles exc. and go to Loz: Twin Powers Of Twilight Part 2! Now, Part 3 will be in that topic too, but if you want to read Part 4 and oncoming parts, go to the Articles Section and go to LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight (all Parts/Whole Story) Hope that helped!

Posted

Wow, this is very interinsting and cool! Accounting for the fact that it sounds just like the new Zelda Wii game I heard about!

Posted

:) Well, Part 5 is up in the topic called LoZ: Twin Powers Of Twilight (All Parts/Whole Story) if you wanna read it! If you want the other parts, they'll all be in this section in their own topics :)

Posted

there's four light spirits and i was too lazy to look at the other posts so quit nagging me woman! :huh:

Posted

Finally! :joy: I found it! I'll read it when it's not 4AM...