Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Connect Hyrule.net with your Facebook

7 posts in this topic

Posted

You can now connect your Hyrule.net account to your Facebook! While editing your profile, select [url="http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=members&area=facebook"]Manage Facebook Connect (or click here)[/url]. You can pick to synchronize any, all, or none of these feature: profile picture, avatar, your status, and your About Me information.

Posted

That's pretty awesome. If I had a Facebook, I would totally do this. <:

Posted

Interesting... I probably won't use it, as I prefer to separate my real life and my life here, but that's pretty cool.

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' date='10 August 2009 - 06:07 PM' timestamp='1249942041' post='244843']
Interesting... I probably won't use it, as I prefer to separate my real life and my life here, but that's pretty cool.
[/quote]
Same here. I don't mind people knowing I'm a huge Zelda fan, but I like to keep my real life and my internet life separated. It would just be awkward having a friend join the forum :P

Posted

[quote name='Sevengill' date='11 August 2009 - 12:51 AM' timestamp='1249969904' post='245113']
Same here. I don't mind people knowing I'm a huge Zelda fan, but I like to keep my real life and my internet life separated. It would just be awkward having a friend join the forum :P
[/quote]

-sniff-
I smell a closet Zelda fan!
GET 'IM!!!

Posted

Well, nearly everyone I know knows I'm a Zelda fan. I've pretty much forced them to know it. However, I am a closet forum browser [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg280/vulcant13/1freakedout.png[/img]

Posted

I clicked on the link you provided and it said "fatal error" does this mean I'm dead now?

If so then that life sucked. I demand a refund.