Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Broken.

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I was seriously considering driving my car into an oncoming semi on the highway earlier. I really hate this.

I can't stand being by myself any longer. It's driving me crazy. I've been miserable as hell for the past few months, and I couldn't really have a real social life. Honestly, I can't do anything or go anywhere, I've got no money to my name at the moment, no job, my friends are never around, I've nobody to talk to that I can actually physically reach out to that actually will care / won't tell, and it's really getting the better of me.

Lately, it's just been the same poo everyday. Go out at 7AM, look for jobs, return home at around 4PM, take birds out, sit around until late. I've become engrossed in music, and forcing it down people's ears, letting it get the better of me. Honestly, I don't want to seem a bragger or anything of the kind, but it's pretty much the only solace I can really take comfort in without people around that actually wouldn't mind hearing me out for once.

Sure, I've got some of you guys on AIM, MSN, Skype, but it's just not a replacement for my reality. I need people to hang out with, get high with (metaphorically speaking ;D), just, sit around with talking. None of my family is really open to anything without it spreading like a wildfire from my sister to brothers to aunts and grandmothers to cousins. It's just truly insane.

I honestly do feel like poo right now. Nothing that can be done or anything about it, right now. I guess it's one of those things I've gotta wait through, let myself overcome it. I'm still quite unsure about this though. It could just be my mentality, the being in need of a relationship with somewhere where I can just tell them whatever I want instead of locking it inside myself, helping to resurface the emptiness of depression, to a turmoil of annoyance.

Listening to - Another Piece of Meat - Scorpions

Mood - Depressed.

Feeling - Broken.

Just to wrap this up a bit, I did copy and paste this from another website I posted it at, but it will most likely go un-noticed there, so here I am, asking for advice.

Posted

I'm sorry bro. I can't say know what you feel like, and as such the only advice I can offer is hang in there. It'll surely get better.

Posted

Same as Arcanelord, basically. Just hang in there and things are sure to get better. Getting a job will start things off, I'm sure, and you'll be able to work yourself into a better, more fulfilling routine than the one you're presently stuck in.

Best of luck to you.

Posted

Lol. Was that website myspace? I noticed you have the "Mood-depressed" and "Listening to" stuff going on.

Now, I don't want to get some dumb warning for "FLAMING" or something, but the only real help I can give you is referring you to another topic.

Suicide

Either that or get a girlfriend. Christ.

Not myspace. Was a different forum with a blog feature that nobody reads anyway. Also, don't worry, I would have never considered suicide, either, but it just feels hopeless. What I need is social interaction, time with my friends, a job, a life.

Posted

Don't commit suicide. However, getting a girlfriend isn't a bad idea. I know it probably isn't what you want to hear right now, but you just need time. You'll eventually get out of your slump and get back to enjoying life and pretending everything is okay, like the rest of us.

Posted

Lol. Was that website myspace? I noticed you have the "Mood-depressed" and "Listening to" stuff going on.

Now, I don't want to get some dumb warning for "FLAMING" or something, but the only real help I can give you is referring you to another topic.

Suicide

Either that or get a girlfriend. Christ.

Am I'M the one trying to look cool over the internet.

1. Follow your own advice

2. Saying insulting stuff out of term when the other person has done nothing wrong is just cowardly.

3. STFU and GTFO because no one likes you.

Brian, I'm sure things will improve over time.

Posted

And I'M the one trying to look cool over the internet.

1. Follow your own advice

2. Saying insulting stuff out of term when the other person has done nothing wrong is just cowardly.

3. STFU and GTFO because no one likes you.

Brian, I'm sure things will improve over time.

Completely agreed with you there. Thanks, buddy. <3

Don't commit suicide. However, getting a girlfriend isn't a bad idea. I know it probably isn't what you want to hear right now, but you just need time. You'll eventually get out of your slump and get back to enjoying life and pretending everything is okay, like the rest of us.

I know someone perfect, but she's too far away... I talk to her when she appears on AIM. She said she'd go out with me if we were close enough...

Posted

Who are you? Why are you trying to look cool over the internet?

Posted

Posted

Bow chicka wow wow

Posted

Looking back, I remember that I said that to you in another thread. That's what I meant by "who are you".

You know who I am, because you remembered my words and took offense to them.

In the end, you just look hurt.

Offense? Nah, I just remembered how stupid they were. Especially when the person who said it can't even follow their own example.

Posted

DragonBottles, don't mess with Figurehead. He's way too cool for you to handle and I wouldn't risk getting too close; he's out of your league.

Anyway, Brian, I would take Zeldafancs' advice. Just go out more and talk to more people. Remember Kain Horward? He left the internet to fix his life, maybe you could do with the same break to tie up loose ends.

Posted

Anyway, Brian, I would take Zeldafancs' advice. Just go out more and talk to more people. Remember Kain Horward? He left the internet to fix his life, maybe you could do with the same break to tie up loose ends.

Check his last date of activity on RWP then. ;)

How can I forget Steve? He updates his FaceBook every few hours. :\

Posted

I don't really have any advice, or anything, Im just posting because my name is Brian too XD

Posted

Suicide is never the answer! You soul is here to learn a lesson and if that lesson is cut short (suicide) your doomed to come back and repeat it all over again until you get it right. I don't know what religion you believe in or if you believe at all but I was in the same situation some years ago and I found a lot of help in reading Sylvia Browne books! It might sound cheesy reading a book about spirituality but it helps A LOT! A good one for your situation is call "The other side and back." If your really looking for help go buy this book sit down and read it. It helped me out of some dark times and I know it will help you. Just keep an open mind and read what she has to say. If you don't believe in that stuff still read it. I didn't before I read it but now I do. It WILL help you. Hope you feel better!