Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Creapy Zelda Encounters

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, Everyone. I didn't post much because I was away in Florida. Anywho....

Here we can post about what people in the zelda Universe we think are Creepy. I can see some people posting :tingle: or, if I got that wrong, :tingle:

Anyway, A person I who I think is Even CREEPIER (Yes, you heard me) than him is the Old Lady in tyhe Cave in the Original. OMG! ALL SHE DOES IS STAND THERE AND SAY NOTHING WHATSOEVER! HOW IS THAT NOT CREEPY?! Congratualtions, old Mysterious woman who lives in a cave! You've won (In my opinion) The creepiest Person in The Zelda Universe Award! *Hands her a cheap plastic fake Medal* Old Woman: *Says nothing* Ssssshhh! She Doesn't know that it's Made of Cheep Plastic!

What about you guys :wacko:

Posted

hmmm.... the two witches in spirit temple in oot... kotake and whats her name

Posted

the stranger thing is those two are ganondorf's surrogate mothers...

Kotake and Kuome

Posted

Sakon, the thief in Majora's Mask, is kinda weird... He prances around smiling... :huh:

Posted

Every Great Fairy in Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time!!

:o_o:Get Some Clothes!!! :o_o:

. . .So, So, Sooo Disturbing. . .

post-561-1168129689_thumb.jpg

Posted

tingle, of course...

Posted

they are all wierd ^

i think that darn i forgot

i will post again later when i remember what i was going to say :embarrassed:

Posted

They are not really persons, but the OOCCA are very creepy. Look at them just walking around, and making strange noises. :unsure: *Looks at them just walking around, making strange noises, then shivers in fear* :mellow:

Posted

The old guy in the The adventures of link. I've seen lots of spoofs about that and they are well funny, lollololololololol.

Posted

[quote name='Sl

Posted

u know who also is scary

that storm/windmill guy

look at his face

ughhh

its so scary :wacko:

Posted

by far the creepiest person is the person who runs the cucoo flight at lake hylia in twilight princess!! you know the things he does with his hands and the "hi!" *shudders* :cry:

Posted

They are not really persons, but the OOCCA are very creepy. Look at them just walking around, and making strange noises. :unsure: *Looks at them just walking around, making strange noises, then shivers in fear* :mellow:

i totally agree! ehh....

Posted

emmanuel27/link is right, i also find the windmill guy very creepy, especially when he's angry and going really fast.

But for me, I find one of the creepiest people in the game has got to be the Happy Mask Salesman.

He changes his attitude so quickly, in a matter of seconds. (especially if you dont do what he wants)

Posted

emmanuel27/link is right, i also find the windmill guy very creepy, especially when he's angry and going really fast.

But for me, I find one of the creepiest people in the game has got to be the Happy Mask Salesman.

He changes his attitude so quickly, in a matter of seconds. (especially if you dont do what he wants)

Hey, he's acting... I'm used to that... Besides, he wanted to leave Termina for dead! He's the reason the moon is getting to heavy it falls to medieval fantasy Earth!!!! :squint: