Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

i'm being forced to leave

42 posts in this topic

Posted

I think he's talking about the part AFTER that...

Anyways, best plan would be to get your parents to make a compromise (you get the TV for a certain time period, and she gets the computer and then when it's up you switch...) It she doesn't follow the rules then she gets in trouble... etc...

That's really what I was suggesting. Should have been specific.

Go with this, Real Link. Like a man.

Posted

I honestly had to read the topic sentence several times just to understand... o.o It doesn't say anything about her USING the computer that our fellow member uses to access the website... That does seem to be the most likely situation. That is right, correct?

Posted

When we were kids I had a favorite video cassette (before DVD's) of a movie called Toxic Avenger. My sister hated it so she put it in a hole in the wall that was then plastered over. It's probably still there 15+ years later.

Do something like that.

Posted

man, if I had sims 3 I would be outta here so damn fast!

listen to Savantis' words of wisdom.

Posted

I think he's talking about the part AFTER that...

Anyways, best plan would be to get your parents to make a compromise (you get the TV for a certain time period, and she gets the computer and then when it's up you switch...) It she doesn't follow the rules then she gets in trouble... etc...

if they did that she would just say no and continue whatever she was doing

also teto violence and threats dont work on her. here's how things work in my house, she can bite/hit/throw things at me and not even have to say sorry but if i even so much as pinch her i have to say sorry and go to my room. so basically i think i'm just going to lie about my age, get a part time job as a video game tester and save up for a laptop

Posted

yeah. worst thing about siblings. they can do pretty much anything they want.

Posted

especially if they're younger than you :(

Posted

if they did that she would just say no and continue whatever she was doing

She says no, you parent's get her in trouble... At least that's how it'd work at my house... If you talk to your parents without telling her, they'll likely think it's a fair idea and then THEY'LL enforce it... I know how this works... I'm an older sibling to a nine-year-old...

Posted

She says no, you parent's get her in trouble...

unfortunately she does that whenever she has to do something she doesn't like and she never gets in trouble

Posted

That's when you tell you parents: "It's not fair she always gets to break the rules. Could you please do something about this." etc...

Posted

theyre the ones she usually does that to

Posted

I'm pretty sure that the youngest is always the favorite in any house. I know because, like Umbreon, I'm a older sibling to a nine year old.

Posted

I'm pretty sure that the youngest is always the favorite in any house.

tell me about it :(

Posted

So then you use that as a guilt trip (I'm actually making this up as we go along) only blow it way out of proportion. ie: "You don't even love me!" (if they say that's not true than you have the perfect thing to say next) "Then prove it and enforce this one compromise for me!"

Posted

that would work but unfortunatly i am a terrible and i meen TERRIBLE actor