Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

new weapons?

53 posts in this topic

Posted

do you think the next zelda game will have more weapons? or the same.

do you want to have more weapons?

Posted

I'm pretty sure it will at least feature a cool new weapon to bring an all new experience to the series, like the Spinner in TP. I don't have any idea what kind of weapon, and I don't wanna know because I want them to surprise me ;-)

Oh and maybe a girl you can use as a sword XD

Posted

maybe like.... some kewl new tunic that'll let him be like a ghost.... walking through walls.... avoiding enemies....

or maybe a cool new ring that'll let him split into fo- ...... ah geez.... i jsut realized =_=

but another question, what do you think his next guide will be?

another midna?

another boat?

another *shudder* fairy?

Posted

It will probably be whoever it is thats on the artwork.

Posted

Who, the train? And who says there has to be a guide? ALttP, LA ect. didn't have guides. They had random characters show up and tell you anything that was easy to miss. The guides only pop up every five seconds to tell you things that are blatantly obvious anyway. Except for Tetra in the forsaken fortres. Woulda never gotten past that if she hadn't told me exactly what to do. But I digress. Guides are unneccesary. Point made.

Posted

Who, the train? And who says there has to be a guide? ALttP, LA ect. didn't have guides..

Shahahara or something and Links Awakening has the owl...

Posted

You know, half of you seem to be talking about Spirit Tracks, while the other half are talking about Zelda WIi. Let's have a bit of clarification, please.

Posted

Indeed.

How about something that electrocutes monsters? I don't think we've had anything that did that (though I could be wrong, so someone correct me if I am, please).

Posted

As far as Spirit Tracks goes, we've got the green gale boomerang-esque thing, and a freaking Phantom.

Posted

And as far as Zelda wii goes, the girl could be a sword. Which could be awesome, I've always wanted to wildly swing a girl at my enemies in hopes her body would be sharp enough to slice right through them. Or maybe dull like a club. Maybe she's overweight. She doesn't like to talk about it.

Posted

Yeah we saw some in the trailer for PH. I think that the Phantom isn't an actuall weapon. I think Link uses mind control like he did in WW.

That or it lives in some TEMPLE that you have to BACK TRACK everytime you go there.

As for Zelda Wii, we know jack shiz about that game exept that there's a girl who may or may not be the Master Sword and then Link.

Posted

I have the best idea ever! How about boomerangs that dont come back! And you can cut grass and stuff and boomerangs will be in there! Is this the best idea ever or what? :D

Posted

^I think Ninja shurikens would be cooler if you want something like that ^^ Link could get it from a Sheikah or something, it makes sense.

Posted

Give link an everyday weapon for once like a Shotgun everyone would go ballistic if they could use a shotgun in the new loz game

Posted

Hey while we're at it why not get some f*cking rpgs and grenades and c4 and sh*t and blow up Ganon(dorf)! Maybe then he won't magically be in the next f*cking game! Also we can finally defeat the elusive cucco bastids! YESSSS! I SEE THE MAKINGS OF AN EPIC GAME RIGHT NAO!