Which one came first?

40 posts in this topic

Posted

I do plan on getting them both.

Posted

Linking the games/quests together is so awesome. Especially once you see who the "true" final boss is :)

Posted

I'm guessing it's the Wind Sorcerer Vaati or The King of Evil Ganon.

Posted

i have not played oos or ooa:(

are they fun?

Posted

I'm guessing it's the Wind Sorcerer Vaati or The King of Evil Ganon.

Vaati would've been so badass, GB style.

Posted

What, GBA style isn't bad-a enough?

Posted

I'm going on a limb here and saying I'm wrong.

I give up who is it?

Also after I'm done with Mother 3 I'm going to get ALttP for GBA since I screwed up and went to the second temple first. (How the heck did I do that. Stupid Shaharala or what ever his name was.)

Posted

What, GBA style isn't bad-a enough?

I liked Vaati. :c

Posted

I want to see Vatti 3D style. Most people don't, but I think it's his time to come out of the 2D shadows.

Posted

They better make him better than... From what I've gotten of Vaati so far... :c I don't know if I'd like to see that in 3D. Doubt it.

Maybe when he's in his... Not final form.

Posted

I like Vaati better in his human form more than the giant floating eye. :( He's cooler in his human form. ;)

Posted

Theoretically, they both took place at the same time on opposite ends of the theoretical timeline in the entirely fictional Zelda universe.

... No it didn't.

They're on the same timeline. They take place at which game you start first. Then you get the Hero's Code and start a file on the opposite one, making the game you played second the sequel. But it's entirely up to you. [if the timeline existed in Nintendo's eyes] they are on the same timeline.

Sahaqiel

Posted

... No it didn't.

They're on the same timeline, theoretically. They take place at which game you start first. Then you get the Hero's Code and start a file on the opposite one, making the game you played second the sequel. But it's entirely up to you. [if the timeline existed in Nintendo's eyes] they are, theoretically, on the same timeline.

Sahaqiel

Unless I want to think that it isn't on the same timeline. If I want to think that they're on opposite timelines, who can prove me wrong? What's stopping Link from somehow completing OOS and waking into a parallel dimension and starting the OOA quest as a sequel on the opposite timeline?

Posted

They were out at the same time.

Posted

They were out at the same time.

Thats completely irrelevent at this point. :unsure:

I liked seasons better, but thats mostly because I'm more of a mental gamer than a kill-everything-that-moves gamer. ;)

And I agree with Saha. Mostly because you start whichever you play second with four heart containers and a sword right off the bat. Also because if they were on oppisite sides of the timeline, it would link the child timeline and adult timeline, cutting off the series and rendering the new games a cinch to place. I like the "unsolveable puzzle" just the way it is, thankyouverymuch.