Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I got banned from Osu!?!? Should I take my revenge?

22 posts in this topic

Posted

T_T.gifangry.gifdizzy.gif

I am not happy.

I just put on one of my fave online games, Osu! and it says at the bottom:

"You are banned. If you think this is a mistake, please contact a moderator."

And I know EXACTLY why.

I was chatting away the other day, having fun with some fun people, when this prick, Adam4026 or 2046, idk, comes on, and starts going "LIEK OMG STOP HAVING FUN YOU N00BS THIS ISN'T A PLACE TO HAVE FUN ITS A GAME!!!111eleventy"

No seriously, thats what he sounded like.

And so, I say the cake is a lie, and he says "OMG STOPPP USING MEMES!!"

I go TT_TT

And he thinks he SO special calling me four eyes, which to be honest, is totally unfunny. I don't even wear glasses. I bet you ANY money that after I signed off he told the mods to ban me, and made up some obviously bull**** (SORRY I'M ANGRY fear.gif ) story as to why, when it was he who was in the wrong. Probably anyone with me yesterday would agree I was having a bit of harmless fun.

What did I do to deserve this? T_T.gif

I'm going straight back and signing back up and I'm gonna hunt him down.

Posted (edited)

As much as I'd probably feel the same way... I would think that it's best not to even bother with the guy again.

I also would refrain from resigning up just yet... The message above said to contact a moderator. I would advise you to do so, learn the nature of your ban, and tell the moderator your story here.

Going back to hunt down the guy, in a masque, seems just as much a crime.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Cool story, bro.

Posted

She's a girl Teto :/

Cool story, woman.

Posted

Contact a moderator and try to ban his sorry butt the right way. But if that doesn't work, then go ahead and HUNT THAT LITTLE B**** DOWN AND THROW HIM in a well half-full of monkey urine. (It can't be all the way full, he'd just float back to the top and be able to escape! Duh :U)

Posted

That was you? I'm Adam2046 and I'm glad you were banned!

But seriously, I agree with Yuna_Rikku_Paine_Fanboy, contact a Mod. It was probably a mistake anyway.

Posted

I haven't played that game, so I'm not sure how moderation works there, but usually, mods review peoples actions around the time of a report to make sure they actually did something wrong. If not, the person who reported could be banned, or warned, or otherwise punished. So if you want to get payback, make sure he's doing something ban worthy. However, judging by the fact you were banned, the mod system could be a lot less sophisticated. Either that, or we don't know the whole story. If I was you, I would just stay clear.

Posted

Wow.

What a weird day I've had.

First of all, thanks for all the support, guys. |D

But anyway, I was on Osu! Chat on my temporary account, and guess who was there: Adam2046. URGH.

I felt like flipping out, but I didn't want to get IP banned.

So anyway, long story short, I got my account back. But now I daren't show my face in the chat room any more. T_T.gif

Why? Because the owner (peppy) got pissed when I explained what happened, because I had two accounts for about a day. And when the admin gets mad, you run to the hills, or get banhammered, as I've learned before. The hard way. fear.gif

So now I have to make sure peppy's away, and Adam2046 is gone, before I chat. Or wait atleast 100 years.

That sucks. T_T.gifT_T.gifT_T.gif

Posted

Peppy doesn't sound very nice. Anyways, I'm sorry.

Posted

Peppy doesn't sound very nice. Anyways, I'm sorry.

No need to apologise. biggrin.gif

peppy (yes its lower case, dunno why) came across as nice to me at first, but after seeing him in the chat room, he didn't seem as nice as I thought he was. Not that he's evil, mind, but I thought he'd be a lot kinder.

Posted

I wasn't apologizing. It was a "that sucks, here's some empathy" kind of sorry. Sorry for the confusion.

Posted

I wasn't apologizing. It was a "that sucks, here's some empathy" kind of sorry. Sorry for the confusion.

Lol, I know. I just meant that I didn't really need the sympathy, as much as I appreciate it. biggrin.gif

Posted

Ah. Then it was you who miscommunicated. >:0

Kidding. Anyways, if you can't chat there, you talk to people here. :>

Posted

Ah. Then it was you who miscommunicated. >:0

Kidding. Anyways, if you can't chat there, you talk to people here. :>

Yes, its a much happier place here. You know, all that 'The grass is greener' proverb stuff?

Now I think about it, the chat wasn't much cop anyway. It got a bit boring after a while. I'll just stick to the chat in the multiplayer rooms. biggrin.gif

From now on, I'm gonna play Osu for what is, chat and scary admin aside.

And Osu is a neat likkle game, so I'm gonna put the link here for the sake of it.

http://osu.ppy.sh/

Posted

i know someone at my school named Adam and he is the biggest jerk on the planet (possibly) maybe they're the same person

also wtf "this isn't a place for having fun this is a GAME!" wtf that's what games are even there fore (and the occasional venting of anger/proving to someone that theyre a total loser and should stop bragging) anyways i think you should find his true identity and make his life a total misery.