Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

whats ur favorite color

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I like nearly all shades of green.

Then there's black, blue, and white.

Posted

It depends on what it is that's colored. I like most colors. I usually don't like oranges or yellows, or tans and browns sometimes. Other than that, everything's good, though I generally prefer darker colors. Except silver/gray and white. Those aren't so great dark.

Posted

Blue. Gotta love blue. Except baby blue. Eww.

Yellow too, I was team captain of yellow in Primary school and we won all three terms. joy.gif

And purple. And black. And green. And don't forget red.

But DEFINITELY not pink. suspicious.gif

Posted

Maybe, I dunno. But anyway...who said that all girls liked pink. I don't...not much at least.

It's the stereotype, even if it isn't true. Like if a person is white male, it is assumed that he can't dance, even if he can dance really well.

Posted

GREEN FTW!!!

800px-Chicago_River_dyed_green,_focus_on_river.jpg

IrishGreenFairy.jpg

humor_kiss_me_irish_green_shirt.jpg

FF_227417_l.jpg

Posted

We're asking a color blind kid his favorite color. :/ Chartreuse and maroon, of course.

But really, I like neutral mid-tone colors. Neutral shades of blue, tan and beige, orange, etc. Nothing really too jarring, because I have enough jarring things in my life anyway. Black and white for simplicity works really nice, too.

As for wearing, I wear a lot of black, blue and white, but still in neutral shades. Green is a nice color to wear. Orange is a nice color to wear as well. I've been really getting into wearing yellow a lot. I have a few yellow shirts and yellow jeans that I like. My like for yellow doesn't really go beyond wearing it, though. I tend to monochrome my outfits. Like if I want to wear blue, I'll wear all blue in different shades. I also don't like to wear overly contrasting shades of the same color. Like if I'm wearing dark blue jeans, I won't wear a light blue shirt or something. I wish I had more pink to wear, though. But again, a moderate, neutral shade of it. I have one pink v-neck, but it's more of a salmon, really. I'd like more variation in pink clothing for when I do Pink Wednesdays. My friend hates yellow and pink, and I like to wear my yellow jeans and pink shirt around, just to piss her off.