Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

McDonalds has a website for black people

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't believe that. I've never eaten something at McDonalds that I've liked. It's all cheap, low-quality crap.

Posted

Oh come on, what about Frederick Douglas? He's a p. cool dude.

Or that guy who invented ice cream.

There's bunches of stuff.

Also, McDonald's has touched millions of people.

In their arteries.

Sahaqiel

Posted

The people at McDonalds really need to lay off the vodka.

I understand where they are coming from with this, but, this is a bit extreme.

Posted

I understand where they are coming from with this

I don't.

Posted

Figurehead, does slandering others make you feel better about yourself, or what?

Posted

Ok, you edited your post, but what's still there is still rude and insulting.

Posted

Dustin, what's your opinion on it? I see you posting links to it and all, but do you support it or what? I just want to hear your view on it, not just a voiceless news report.

No offense, dude, I just want to hear what you think.

Posted

Inspirasian...? That isn't just racist, it's cheesy.

Posted

Now, before I make my opinion heard, I want you to know I am in no way trying to be racist here. I believe all races are equal, we're all human, deal with it.

So anyway, I believe that McD's has done this more as a business opportunity, as when I do go to a McDonalds (which isn't often) I notice that white is the ethnic minority. Not thats anything wrong with that.

My main problem is the society's view on races. I mean, we preach equal rights, as we should, but one thing doesn't fit: why is it when the foreign people in our country are allowed to say whatever they like about us without consequence, we are severely reprimanded if we say a word? If we want to live in an equal world, we have to get the punishments balanced aswell. -_-

Posted

My main problem is the society's view on races. I mean, we preach equal rights, as we should, but one thing doesn't fit: why is it when the foreign people in our country are allowed to say whatever they like about us without consequence, we are severely reprimanded if we say a word? If we want to live in an equal world, we have to get the punishments balanced aswell. -_-

QFT

I remember a guy who put a bumper sticker on his car that said, "White and Proud." He was confronted by some White people, and called racist for having a pro-white sticker, that ssaid nothing about any other ethnicity.

Some people are complete idiots.

Posted

Dustin, what's your opinion on it? I see you posting links to it and all, but do you support it or what? I just want to hear your view on it, not just a voiceless news report.

No offense, dude, I just want to hear what you think.

I second this opinion... I don't like seeing a lifeless Dustin, all he's doing is posting the links. :C Not awesomsauce...

We'd like to hear your views on the blackies getting their McDonalds website too, y'know? :<