Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

McDonalds has a website for black people

27 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

http://365black.com

"At McDonald's®, we believe that African-American culture and achievement should be celebrated 365 days a year — not just during Black History Month. That's the idea behind 365Black.com. It's a place where you can learn more about education, employment, career advancement and entrepreneurship opportunities, and meet real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's. Plus, you can also have a chance to win exciting once-in-a-lifetime opportunities. So make sure you visit often — you just might get inspired.

Like the unique African Baobab tree, which nourishes its community with its leaves and fruit, McDonald's has branched out to the African-American community nourishing it with valuable programs and opportunities."

bg_whatIs_family.jpg

Edited by Dustin (see edit history)

Posted

real people whose lives have been touched by McDonald's

Like, ER patients?

Posted

If we're talking about achievement, Napoleon needs something like this, as well.

And so does George Washington.

Might as well throw in one for Hernan Cortez while they're at it.

What about Hitler? He made some achievements, as well.

Posted

Thatsracist.gif

Seriously, what happened to color blindness?

Posted

My comment or the McDonald's thing?

Posted

The McDonalds thing, I'm pretty sure.

Posted

My comment would only be racist because I only listed white people.

And honestly, no offense, but only 2 African Americans come to mind when I think of outstanding achievements, and those are Martin Luther King Jr. and Harriet Tubman.

Posted

My comment or the McDonald's thing?

The McDonald's thing. How do we defeat racism when people keep bringing up race?

Posted

Has anyone else noticed that white people don't have any holidays dedicated to them? Black people have a whole month, yet apparently they need the rest of the year too. :/

Posted

There's also no "White Male Studies" major in college courses. Everybody else gets a "Studies" but not the white males.

I wonder why.

Posted

im sick of all this pro-black crap, there should be equality for everyone. Treating people differently is what causes racism and discrimination in the first place. The guys behind this at mcdonalds are freakin idiots.

Posted

The McDonald's thing. How do we defeat racism when people keep bringing up race?

Seriously.

Has anyone else noticed that white people don't have any holidays dedicated to them? Black people have a whole month, yet apparently they need the rest of the year too. :/

I know, dude. Screw us, the whites, what about the Native Americans? They were pushed off of their land and forced to make a brutal walk to Oklahoma.

What about the Jews? Millions of Jews dead within a few years, yet they don't get a fucking month, do they?

Posted

This is racist, pure and simple. Sadly, if any white guy wanted to fight this, or have a website made for white people, it wouldn't be allowed due to black people calling him racist.

Posted (edited)

I haven't heard about the website, But have you guys tried the Mcdonald's Angus third pounders? I had a bacon and cheese on today, AMAZING sandwich even better than BK's Whopper!

Edited by Savanti Romero (see edit history)

Posted

Really? I need to go try it :P