Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is quite possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen.

70 posts in this topic

Posted

That's what I saw in the first thread. The very FIRST post. The one who started this. I'm only stating from what I read.

Posted

Yes, but many of us have done the actual act of discussing, and you just jumped in, so you're like that guy during the mission briefing right before we're going to blow up a celestial being the size of a planet that will destroy all life on the earth in a raging hellfire of death, and you're in the restroom, and we have to clue you in once you get back, only in more rushed and vague words, without clear distinction of what was said in the first place.

It's a good thing posts are archived in the thread, so it's like time just reversed, and you have a chance to get the instructions again, only you're just like "Nah, I'll do just fine; my logic is so bulletproof that no one will question why I think this way and no one will have to restate anything".

At least, that's how I see it as, because I'm one of the people that takes the time to painstakingly create large posts to get my feelings across, and I don't think it's very noble to just hit the "quote" button on my own posts so the newer viewers know which parts of the discussions they missed.

Sahaqiel

Posted

^ +1

Posted

Sahaqiel, you win.

Yeah, it's not very hard to go back a couple of pages and read a bit.

Posted

I'm seeing people say that they should let kids be kids.

If only this could be. We have a choice, we can let kids be kids and have them uneducated about STDs and teen pregnancy and whatnot or we can educate them and have them know about all the dangers involved with sex. At least with the second option they know what could happen from unprotected sex and thay stand a better chance of not doing it at all. And anyway, knowing about sex won't stop kids from being kids. It isn't like they are going to have it at 5, 10 or 12 years old. All of us at my old school had to do basic sex-ed in year 4 and it didn't make us sex-crazy, in fact it made us more cautious of what we do. And the thing about kids not wanting to learn about it, I can guarantee that by the end of that first sex-ed session the stuff about STDs had grabbed everyones attention.

Hope I helped and didn't just repeat stuff.

Posted

I'm seeing people say that they should let kids be kids.

If only this could be. We have a choice, we can let kids be kids and have them uneducated about STDs and teen pregnancy and whatnot or we can educate them and have them know about all the dangers involved with sex. At least with the second option they know what could happen from unprotected sex and thay stand a better chance of not doing it at all. And anyway, knowing about sex won't stop kids from being kids. It isn't like they are going to have it at 5, 10 or 12 years old. All of us at my old school had to do basic sex-ed in year 4 and it didn't make us sex-crazy, in fact it made us more cautious of what we do. And the thing about kids not wanting to learn about it, I can guarantee that by the end of that first sex-ed session the stuff about STDs had grabbed everyones attention.

Hope I helped and didn't just repeat stuff.

Sometimes people need it to be repeated, especially if those people don't read the full thread. Very good post, Ammonsa.

Posted

Sex Ed is a good thing. Teaching it to people who still wet their pants is a bad thing.

Posted

Provide your logic.

Sahaqiel

Posted

My opinion is Sahaqiel.

Posted

My Stealthy Friend who is gone forever is Chameleon.

Sahaqiel