You in Hyrule

58 posts in this topic

Posted

[yea i just checked and the moblin in oot are only in the sacred meadow and there the giant orange guys that charge at you with spears.]

Posted

(Oh, sorry guys. Didn't know.)

"So, where to, Mr..." said Seth.

"I'm Vice."

"Oh, okay. I'm Seth. So where are we going, exactly?" saked Seth again. He started vibrating, anxious to use the new ability he had. He noticed that when he vibrated, space seemed to distort around his hand. Seth vibrated his whole body and suddenly, he was in that huge field again.

"Aaah! Whoa! I can... teleport?" He said. Seth vibrated once more, and he was back at the castle with Vice. "Hey, Vice, can you throw one of those fireballs at me?"

Vice did, and Seth raised his vibrating fist to the projectile. The fireball evaporated as soon as it got close to the time/space distort. "Wicked cool!!"

Posted

"cool indeed, anyways to lonlon*thud*" vice said as his hover rock broke in half "um that's not good, is it?" said seth "no it's not, but i have an idea. hyah!" said vice stomping the ground and making a small crater with his foot. suddenly another rock of the same shape and size sprung out of the ground "whoa" said seth "i know, quite frankly i didn't think it would work, anyways to lonlon ranch!" said vice riding his new rock witch he made float the same way as the other one, however he didn't get far before seth said "you know here it is?" vice suddenly stopped "you don't, do you?" "not exactly, but i have a feeling that gannondorf guys not done yet, he,s probably slowed down at best, besides i have a feeling where it is and thats the closest to a map we have rite?" said vice "i suppose, lead the way!" responded seth, following vice. a few minutes later "that boy will pay, WITH HIS LIFE!" said gannondorf emerging from the rubble.

Posted

Name: Ethan

Apearance: Brown hair with blueish-green eyes. Blue top with white Zig zag design. Dark brown shorts.

Personality: Likes fighing, a little on the soft and hard side.

Training: Sword fighting, the way of the legendary hero (Link)

1st person or 3rd person : 1st

Special Ability: Has enhanced sword fighting abilities like no one else, he just hasn't discovered them yet.

"Do it right!"

"Alright!" Ethan yells as he swings his sword at the man. His sword then glows with a yellow shine.

"Whats going on Master?" Ethan says as the sword starts to rumble.

"Swing it! You will release its power!" the Master says. Ethan then swings it and it swirls around him.

"Woah!" He says as he goes around.

"You have finally learned it! The Spin Attack, used by the legendary hero!" his Master screams.

"Wow!" Ethan says, looking at the blade.

"Now come. We will forge you a blade made only for you." the Master says, walking out of the castle. Ethan quickly follows.

Posted

Name: Gill Johnson

Apperence: Brown short hair, Green eyes, wearing a blue T-shirt and a light blue skirt

Personality: Smart and careing always ready to help a friend

Training: Knows first aid and can read maps

Special abilitie: Can heal and has a good relation to animals

1st person

It all started like a normal day. I was just on my way to the park to play ball with my friends. When all of sudden a giant gabing hole appered in the middle of the road and i fell right down. It felt like i fell for hours maybe days. But then i landed in a pile og something soft, but pointy. It was a pile of straw, I could smell cows and hear horses. I was really confused and couldn't really stand. Then a red haired girl came, she looked at me like i was someone she knew and then she sighed. "This is Lonlon ranch, my name is Marlon and Karkiriko village is vest" she said and pointed vest with her thump. I standed up and looked at her as i walked towards the exit "uhm.. do you have a map?" i asked "sure. Here you go" when i was holding the map in my hand, a weird music sounded and i felt a suddun ake to spin. I walked out of the ranch and intered a enormus field. I looked at the map and started walking to Kakiriko village. "This will take forever" i thought and looked around for a bus stop put there was nothing. Then i saw to boys running in the other side field. I ran over to them as fast as i could.

Posted

I'll post mine later

Posted

I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos!

What are you trying to say? lol,jk

Next time,can you put it on font size 5?The words are all stuck together on 7 if you don't evenly space them out.

Posted

Name: John Smith

Apearance: Charcoal Gray suit, Black Trench coat and beret.

Personality: Serious and reserved, has a lack of understanding of irony and sarcasm. Enjoys reading.

Training: Trained in Esoteric knowledge

1st person or 3rd person: 1st person

Special Ability: Telekinesis

So here I was, just walking home and minding my own business, when a glowing door briefly appeared in front of me. Startled, I accidentally walked through and found myself in the middle of a field. A castle towered in the distance, while there was a bow, arrows, and a long knife on the ground. I stowed the bow under my coat and put the knife on my belt. "Hello?" I called out. "Anybody there?" I was just walking towards the castle when I heard an answering voice. "Hi!" I wheeled around to see a red-haired girl enthusiastically waving at me. I ran over to her. "Where am I?" I asked. "Wow, that's six people asking where they were. All of them were dressed in unusual clothes like you were!" This comforted me. At least other people were in this strange place. "Where did they go?" I inquired of her. "Oh, they all went to Hyrule Castle!" "Thanks." As I started running to the castle in the distance, the knife slipped out of my belt. Before I could leap to grab it, a strange light purple glow surrounded it and brought it back to me. "How unusual," I remarked.

Posted

Name: Kyle Darkness

Appearance: tall, skinny, black spiked hair, black t-shirt and shorts, black fingerless gloves, and a black normal hat back sided.

Training: to keep his wolf form intact

1st person

Special Ability: werewolf at night

I was walking in this field that i don't know what this is and im glad it was morning not dark. I saw a girl with reddish and orangeish hair. "Hi im Kyle do you know where i am," I said. "god where is all these people are coming from," the girl said.

"people there are people like me," I asked. 'like me who am I to bother.'

"Yea they went to hyrule castle," the girl said.

"Ok thanks," I said.

I ran to the big stoned building. It was getting close to night-time. 'shit no,' I thought. I ran into a person.

((i dont want anyone controlling my character ok, and the person is one of you guys.))

Posted

Name: Lisa Fisher (my real name)

Apperence: short blond/brown hair, with glassess blue eyes wearing camo cargoshorts red t shirt, black bodywarmer fingerless gloves and work boots.

Personality: smart, suborn and a little anti-social and has a quick temper.

Training: fistfighting with boys

Special Ability: enhanced strength and free-running.

Weapon: Double hidden blades and a hammer.

At first all i saw was black untill i opened my eyes and found myself in a dark room. "finally your awake boy said"Said a tall dark red hair man in armor.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A BOY I'M A GIRL YOU ASS!!" i shouted i hated it when someone called me a boy, the man gave me a odd look.

"Your a girl?" he asked.

"Hell yeah i am now what i am i doing here and who the hell are you?" I replied

"First of all i am Ganondorf King of Evil, and you are here to help me rid the land of the hyrulians and stop those other kids that dare fight against me (he means vice and seth) Now tell me your name" Ganondorf ordered

"The names Lisa and how i'm i surpost to help you i have no weapons" i replied

Ganondorf clicked his fingers and a large hammer and two hidden blades appear in infront of me.

"Here are your new weapons and i have given you enhanced strength and the ability to free-run like an expert, now do i have your loyalty?" He asks.

"whoa" i say as i put on the double hidden blades " this is like assassin's creed, sure i'll join you"i replied.

"good now heres your first order, go with Dark Link and eliminate those kids" He ordered.

I followed Dark Link as we searched. we stopped outside a stone building spoting a group of people (its kyle and who evaer he ran into) i drew my massive hammer (itys like the megaton hammer) and walked up to them.

Posted

Kyle looked at the girl and saw she had a hammer. 'wow shes cute,' Kyle said as he went into pain.

"ARGG no not this," Kyle screamed as he was transforming into his wolf form, he grew black fur with red markings and he grew 2 arms and is a wolf person, he tore through his clothes, and his eyes went from black to red.

He growled at the girl.

"well look at someone who transformed," Ganondorf said as he saw him. "you want to keep that form intact right well come with me."

Kyle looked at the black armored, red hair man.

"oh im sorry i am Ganondorf your father, i transported you to a regular dimension so you can live a happier life there i guess your here to take your place that is rightfully yours, as a prince among these Hyrulians," Ganondorf said.

Posted

"Woaw awesome your a werewolf!!" i said "That is so cool, wait a minute" i added as i turned to see ganondorf. "If wolfie here is a prince can i be a general please?"I asked.

"Are you really sure your a girl" Ganondorf asked again.

"Hell yeah as i said before but i'm more of a tomboy at heart can't stand girly things, now can i please be a general hell i scare the hell out of boys when i kick there ass in a fight back home i'll be a prefect general". I replied not at all scared of the werewolf Kyle.

Posted

"yes you may be a general, now lets get to my castle," Ganondorf said as he transported Lisa and Werewolf Kyle to there.

Kyle growled again as he started to fight one of the guards and Ganondorf was amused, as he was cutting the guard.

"you became strong Kyle when you revert back to your human form im going to give you clothes that will morph that will cover your self when you revert back to human," Ganondorf said as Kyle went over to him and Ganondorf started to pet him.

Posted

"thank gods cause i don't want to be blinded by nakedness" i said.

"i can't wait to start smashing stuff.." i started to say when i noticed a dinoflos look at me oddly. "Hey what you looking at you never seen a girl before you velosaraptor wanna be." i shouted as as punched the Dinoflos in the neck and using one of my hidden blades to kill it.

Posted

Kyle started to wag his tail, he likes being petted eaither when hes human or not.

"well Kyle it seems like you are liking to be petted, and Lisa your dinner is here," Ganondorf said as his servants brought a buffet of foods.

"and Kyle here you go," Ganondorf said as he gave a raw steak to him and Kyle started to eat it.