Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Twilight Princess Dungeon is the Hardest?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Biggest disappointment wasTwilight world...toooooo easy.....

city in the sky was hard at the beginning, ( you know; where u must use ur platform to pull out a bridge to the other side...)but the fighting with Argorok was worth the trouble:p

I iked all the dungeons..except the Lakebed...I hated that one in OoT, maybe it caused a trauma or something:p[img]http://www.hyrule.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/sweat.gif[/img]

and what was wrong with that finalboss? one fight easier than the other.????I wish they had put Argorok instead of Ganondorf as final boss..and I don't know..chase him through hyrule field on horseback or something:p

Posted

In terms of "hard", City In the Sky wins it. But in terms of "time wasting and annoying", I'd have to go with the Lakebed temple. It wasn't very hard, but it took me a lot of time to figure out how to manipulate the stairs.

[quote]and what was wrong with that finalboss? one fight easier than the other.????I wish they had put Argorok instead of Ganondorf as final boss..and I don't know..chase him through hyrule field on horseback or something:p[/quote]

Haha, that would be fun, I'm sure. xD Argorok was definitely the hardest (and in my opinion, the most awesome) boss in the entire game.

Posted

The City in the sky was probably the most difficult. I just had no idea of direction in there, and must have traveled the whole dungeon over three times to know what to do next. :wacko:

Posted

Goron Mines. One dip in the lava takes half of your hearts.

Posted

i think
<h2 class="maintitle">Twilight Palace is hardest why i give one word Scary hand and scary music
</h2>

Posted

Snowpeak Ruins was awful. I spent an enternity trying to finish it. The ice enemies just kept killing me over and over again. Zero fairies or hearts. Every thing about it was hard...

A close second would be Lakebed Temple. It was agonizing.

For what ever reason, I found City in the Sky pretty easy. I had to go back and retrace my steps a couple times, but it wasn't very hard. Loved the boss fight to death despite all the trouble it was.

Posted

^ I liked the Lakebed Temple, even though I thought it was easy. It had fun puzzles. Snowpeak Ruins was irritating, yeah. The icicle dudes are unfair.

And what is this Argorok trouble you speak of? I found that boss waaay easy.

Posted

[quote name='Vio Milanor' date='25 September 2009 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1253927567' post='254927']
Though, the room with TWO darknuts in Hyrule Castle was a bit of a harsh trial. I didn't use the easy tactics against darknuts, I'd go up to them and fight... Sword-to-sword.
[/quote]
There's another way..?

[quote name='Warhorse' date='26 September 2009 - 05:46 AM' timestamp='1253972799' post='254980']
In terms of "hard", City In the Sky wins it. But in terms of "time wasting and annoying", I'd have to go with the Lakebed temple. It wasn't very hard, but it took me a lot of time to figure out how to manipulate the stairs.
[/quote]
It was quite easy for me to figure out the stairs, but the rest of the dungeon was really annoying. Especially getting the two heart pieces. The one in the chandelier was easy, but I couldn't find the other one for a while :P

City in The Sky. I always got stuck after I beat the mini-boss. Couldn't figure out what to do. I still don't remember how I did it...

Posted

I thought Snowpeak Ruins was the easiest though. I just hated the food ingredients thing.

Posted

Lakebed. I hate water levels. They're always boring and irritating.