Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Twilight Princess Dungeon is the Hardest?

25 posts in this topic

Posted

-------

[float][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/thumb/e/e5/City_in_the_Sky.jpg/250px-City_in_the_Sky.jpg[/img][/float]
There are 9 Dungeons throughout the game each with its own theme and difficulties, but which is the hardest?? Lets Discuss!
Personally, I think City in the Sky is the hardest, but It is also my favorite as I like the puzzles it holds.

[i]Note: I didn't put Cave of Ordeals in for a couple of reasons,
1. It is technically not classed as a dungeon as to be a dungeon there needs to be a map and compass inside.
2. It will probably clearly win as the hardest dungeon[/i]

[i]Note 2: I had to put a jump in this post because the picture stuffs up the home page[/i]

Posted

City in the Sky. Took me forever and I needed a lot of help with it.

Posted

A better question would be "Which one is actually somewhat difficult?"

but yeah, City in the Sky. Though, the Lakebed Temple did have its moments.

Posted

city in the sky hands down

Posted

I hated the Snowpeak Ruins. But the Cave of Ordeals (in my opinion) was easy. But that could be because I had all hearts, infinite rupees, and the magic armor.

[quote name='Young Link Addict' date='23 September 2009 - 10:21 PM' timestamp='1253758917' post='254671']
City in the Sky. Took me forever and I needed a lot of help with it.
[/quote]

That's why I buy the manual, if its handheld or console you always buy the manual.

Posted

[quote name='Savanti Romero' date='24 September 2009 - 01:49 PM' timestamp='1253762343' post='254679']
I hated the Snowpeak Ruins. But the Cave of Ordeals (in my opinion) was easy. But that could be because I had all hearts, infinite rupees, and the magic armor.

That's why I buy the manual, if its handheld or console you always buy the manual.
[/quote]

Well there is a glitch in both Versions of Twilight Princess in the cave of ordeals where if you put out the torches in each room with the gale boomerang, the next door will open regardless whether the enemies in the room where defeated or not. :)

Posted

[quote name='93dt' date='23 September 2009 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1253762647' post='254681']
Well there is a glitch in both Versions of Twilight Princess in the cave of ordeals where if you put out the torches in each room with the gale boomerang, the next door will open regardless whether the enemies in the room where defeated or not. :)
[/quote]

Never heard of that, I'll give it a try. Try to catch every single Poe in the game, you get infinite rupees it's so cool.

Posted

No you don't... *frowns* I caught every single one, and there's no such thing. You just get so many rupees by the time you're done that you have nothing to use them on but the golden armor.

City in the Sky, yeah... that one gave me the most frustration, even with a guide at times. Although I was annoyed in Goron Mines when I'd miss a jump and get sent back to the beginning of the room cuz of lava... same in Arbiter's.

Posted

Castle in the Sky wasn't that bad, but yeah, it was probably the most challenging.

Although I hated the Sol Hand thing in the Palace of Twilight...

Posted

it's been so long i can't remember....

i just thought snowpeak, goron mines and arbiter grounds were complete pushovers.

Posted

[quote name='Stormsworder' date='24 September 2009 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1253796691' post='254696']
No you don't... *frowns* I caught every single one, and there's no such thing. You just get so many rupees by the time you're done that you have nothing to use them on but the golden armor.
[/quote]
Did you go back and talk to him? Because every time you go back and talk with him, he refills your rupees completely.

Posted

You serious? I need to try that I suppose... but I thought i had talked to him again but got nothing. Hm. Or maybe I had no need for more rupees.

Posted

Twilight palace because of those hands and confusing puzzles i lost my mind in that dungeon.I would say city in the sky but it was easy for me but the boss was kinda diffucult.

Posted

I would have to say City in the Sky but, it seems like in quite a few Zelda Games the water dungeons have been quite difficult.

Posted

The City in the Sky, the only difficult dungeon for me. This is only because I fell off the temple a few times, heading for the earth. That wasn't a big deal though! The major issue was the boss. When he had changed tactics, it took me 2-3 attempts just to counter him. Plus, Clawshotting all over the places was a bish. Fun, though.

Though, the room with TWO darknuts in Hyrule Castle was a bit of a harsh trial. I didn't use the easy tactics against darknuts, I'd go up to them and fight... Sword-to-sword.