Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the choice needs to be made

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I have to choose between two girls and I am not sure who I should choose.

lets start from the top.

girl 1: best friend, personality match, 3 states away, see on vacations

girl 2: great personality qualities, same state, see almost every day

how it happened: since she moved to my state I had a crush on her, i developed a diabolical plan to get her to like me for who I am, she isn't going to date any one until next year. over the summer after not seeing her for 2 months my crush developed on my best friend, and my other crush faded, until I came back to school and saw her again and heard her speak and remembered everything about her.

Now I have to choose between mt friendship with girl 1 or my passion for girl 2

someone please help!

and when I make the choice I will go up to them and say "Je veux passer le reste de ma vie avec vous"

Posted

Here's how I see it:

-If you choose your best friend, you risk losing that great friendship you have if things go wrong. Also, relationships tend to be a bit harder if you two are that far a part. However, I'm sure you've already got trust going on, being good friends. Also, you need to know if she feels the same way about you.

-If you choose the other girl, you have an easier time since you probably wont be so far apart. Again, she needs to have a little interest if you two plan to go anywhere. However, there is less consequence here if things do go wrong, because you don't have as great as a friendship as your first choice. Things wont get too awkward as with your best friend.

Just think about which one you like more, and think of the things you risk with being with either one such as friendship. Personally, I would go with the one you see everyday. If that doesn't work out, you can decide to date your best friend if you are still interested. Hope that helped. :)

Posted

Genius! thanks for your help, now I know that if girl 1 dumps me I can use her as a pawn and gain a bigger spot in girl 2's heart by going from happiest person in the grade to most depressed person they've seen and then girl 2 will try to make me feel better and i will gain a higher spot in her heart! THANKS!

Posted

Girl 2, all the way.

Posted

Je veux passer le reste de ma vie avec vous

"i want to spend the rest of my life with you." I totally understood that.

but thats WAAAAAY too big a thing to say to somebody you have a crush on.

Posted

Yeah I got the French thing too. Totally agreeing with phoenix on this one

Posted

Genius! thanks for your help, now I know that if girl 1 dumps me I can use her as a pawn and gain a bigger spot in girl 2's heart by going from happiest person in the grade to most depressed person they've seen and then girl 2 will try to make me feel better and i will gain a higher spot in her heart! THANKS!

You'd use the person you had feelings for like that?

That's horrible... Definitely not any sort of real love, if my opinion matters.

Either way, good luck with it. o:

Posted

Dump 'em both and date men.

Posted

Vio's right, that is kind of a cavernous move.

Posted

Dump 'em both and date men.

Theres an issue with that for him-Hes not gay.

Posted

Your relationship will be ruined forever with girl 1. It's still awkward with my ex 2 years after we broke up. It will take quite a while to "just be friends" again. And she's 3 states away.

Posted

Clearly you're not in love with either girl. You should never pursue a relationship with a close friend unless you know the feelings are real and deep. The fact that she lives several states away would be a huge obstacle to try to start a relationship, especially one with little foundation. So I think that if you're going to go after either one of them, go after the second girl you mentioned.

Posted

Dude... girl 2...she lives next to ya..

and believe me, good and in this case best friends are very very rare..don't mess it up! I know what I'm talking about...

it WILLLLLL change.. and

and believe me, good and in this case best friends are very very rare..don't mess it up! I know what I'm talking about...

it WILLLLLL change.. and

sorry didn't finish my answer:p

anyway...

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it will

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it will change

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it will change ,

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it will change , especially

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it will change , especially if

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it will change , especially if she

it WILLLLLL change.. and

anyway... it will change , especially if she says

Posted

... Now, what was the point of that? ._.''

Posted

and when I make the choice I will go up to them and say "Je veux passer le reste de ma vie avec vous"

Why 11 year olds shouldn't date.