Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

the choice needs to be made

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I do have feelings for girl 1 but she never returns my calls, never is on facebook anymore, and when she does pick up on a call she asks if she can call me back and never does so if it turns out she hates me I have the back-up plan that turns her negative feelings to my gain

Posted

You're so pathetic.

Stop trolling, you worthless piece of shit.

Posted

RAFFAJEL! WHATS NEXT?!

Posted

If anyone wants to know how to get around the word filter, drop me a message :)

Posted

"...she never returns my calls, never is on facebook anymore, and when she does pick up on a call she asks if she can call me back and never does..."

She doesn't hate you, but I think she is probably trying to avoid you because you call her too much and are putting too much pressure on her. People tend to avoid others when they feel overwhelmed by them. Lay off her for a while and stop pressuring her with this 'furthering the relationship' stuff and move onto somebody else.

Nothing is more annoying than a boy constantly bothering you about dating him or hinting at going on a date. That was actually probably the reason she told you she was going to date next year, so you'd leave her be for a while and she could breathe.

"...I have the back-up plan that turns her negative feelings to my gain."

Wow. (read this over again) This line and the other post where you are talking about manipulating people's feelings against them (like saying how depressed you are JUST so a girl will date you) is really,really creepy. If any girls you were interested in saw this thought process put into text, they'd be avoiding you at all costs. Just throwing that out there.

It makes you sound like a Sociopath.

Posted

Dude... girl 2...she lives next to ya..

and believe me, good and in this case best friends are very very rare..don't mess it up! I know what I'm talking about...

it WILLLLLL change.. and

sorry didn't finish my answer:p

anyway... it will change , especially if she says

Why not being able to edit posts in Serious Discussion irritates me.

It saves you from being warned, you know.

Sahaqiel

Posted

RAFFAJEL! WHATS NEXT?!

Sorrysweat.gif Uhm I didn't notice that while writing...

Anyway I don't really remember what to say..I think he got more than enough good advice!

Posted

"...she never returns my calls, never is on facebook anymore, and when she does pick up on a call she asks if she can call me back and never does..."

She doesn't hate you, but I think she is probably trying to avoid you because you call her too much and are putting too much pressure on her. People tend to avoid others when they feel overwhelmed by them. Lay off her for a while and stop pressuring her with this 'furthering the relationship' stuff and move onto somebody else.

Nothing is more annoying than a boy constantly bothering you about dating him or hinting at going on a date. That was actually probably the reason she told you she was going to date next year, so you'd leave her be for a while and she could breathe.

"...I have the back-up plan that turns her negative feelings to my gain."

Wow. (read this over again) This line and the other post where you are talking about manipulating people's feelings against them (like saying how depressed you are JUST so a girl will date you) is really,really creepy. If any girls you were interested in saw this thought process put into text, they'd be avoiding you at all costs. Just throwing that out there.

It makes you sound like a Sociopath.

maybe you didn't understand me, we are dating and if she dumps me I will turn a negative to a plus

Posted

... Dummy. o: If you're already dating one of them... ._.'' You should probably give up on the other one.

Posted

vio, do you share alot of the same views as sahaqiel?

Posted

I don't know... Why do you ask?

Posted

idk. you just remind me of sahaqiel, kind of.

Posted

Vio and Sahaqiel are nothing alike, trust me.

Posted

how so?