Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight Princess Completion Calculator

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Think you're pretty happy about completing Twilight Princess' story in about 35 hours? Here's something to show you just how much of the game you've actually completed [url="http://www.ict-4-me.com/~jennings/Other/Zelda/index.html"]Zelda Completition Calculator[/url]

------

I've been playing for 50 hours now and im on 86.7% which im fairly happy with, although rollgoll is a pretty hefty thing to still need to do. Also, im surprised they havn't added the Hylian Loach among a couple of other things.

Posted

55 hours and 94% :) :D happy with that

20more poes and I'm 100% :D :)

Posted

Thats actually really cool..although I forgot how far I am (hehe) :embarrassed:

Posted

I havent gotten all of the heart pieces or poes but I do have all the bugs. 80 something hours for me! I waste my time, alot!

Posted

on my first time through i was about 60%(almost no sidequests) and about 40 hours and my second time throughy (up to city in the sky im at about 72% with about 35 hours, but still tons of sidequests and minigames

Posted

I got 64%. ^_^I still need some poes and bugs... and a lot of heart pieces.

Posted

84.2% at 63 Hours!! :embarrassed:

Posted

81.1333333...% at 54 hours :D Although I've been wasting my time waay to much with fishing :embarrassed:

Posted

100% complete in 60 hrs

Posted

How do you see how much % you have beaten the game? I'm not sure. :huh:

And other thing. It doesn't matter if you need to find the Poe's and that stuff, bugs and other. The Zelda game would just get more boring if I would play so long. It just matter for me to Complete the game few times and the story line.

WOW. That was amazing in that game. :D

Posted

96.6% at 48 hours. Still need 8 poe souls and roll goal (hates it too :shiftyeyes: )

Posted

Rollgoal is not that hard... I think it's very fun to play! ^_^ :lol:

Posted

Everyone's competing for 100%... but can you pass the 3-heart challenge in TP? hmmm.....

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='24851' date='Jan 14 2007, 08:33 AM']Think you're pretty happy about completing Twilight Princess' story in about 35 hours? Here's something to show you just how much of the game you've actually completed [url="http://www.ict-4-me.com/~jennings/Other/Zelda/index.html"]Zelda Completition Calculator[/url]

------

I've been playing for 50 hours now and im on 86.7% which im fairly happy with, although rollgoll is a pretty hefty thing to still need to do. Also, im surprised they havn't added the Hylian Loach among a couple of other things.[/quote]

I've only completed 6.671% Of the whole Game! :D Yeah! I suck at it! :D

Posted

[quote name='Daniel' post='24916' date='Jan 14 2007, 07:16 PM']How do you see how much % you have beaten the game? I'm not sure. :huh:

And other thing. It doesn't matter if you need to find the Poe's and that stuff, bugs and other. The Zelda game would just get more boring if I would play so long. It just matter for me to Complete the game few times and the story line.

WOW. That was amazing in that game. :D[/quote]

Man, what's wrond with chu? You double posted :lol: