Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Things you like about your forum status/personality

33 posts in this topic

Posted

If you'd hug me more, I'd change my opinion of you Sahaqiel.

But you're so far away. :(

I still love you. :)

Also, for some reason, Joshizzle, my respect for you increased exponentially for that post. :)

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

I'll be the first person to practice humility and say the thing I don't like about my status on this forum. That would be that everyone is so jealous of me. I mean, I can't help it that I'm so handsome and popular.

It's true you know.

I was just kidding, really. I was just quoting Mean Girls. People need to watch that movie.

I have seen it, it's pretty good. Was ages ago though. ):

Also, Arcane; MOAR INFOZ

lolnegation Who else would make a thread about their/someone else's position on a forum?

Edit: Oh yeah, the topic. I don't know what mine is really.My personality on here I don't know and my status I'm not sure of either. I try not to place myself above or below anyone. Because we know what happens then don't we, SirJoshizzle? :3

Also, Sahaqiel, your threads are always awesome and you reply to everything in the best way I couldn't even imagine.

Favourite person on the internet.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

Define "people". I've seen it.

I have a very distinct speech pattern that only people who've been around long enough would know and understand. Maybe once we're more acquainted with me, we'll follow on.

Also, for some reason, Joshizzle, my respect for you increased exponentially for that post. :)

Because that matters so much to me.

Posted

Because that matters so much to me.

Nice try, Joshizzle, you sly dog, you. ;)

You can't weasel out of this one.

Sahaqiel

Posted

<div style="width:300px;"><object width="300" height="110"><param name="movie" value="

http://media.imeem.com/m/mR-PNZQCJh/aus=false/"></param><param'>http://media.imeem.com/m/mR-PNZQCJh/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/mR-PNZQCJh/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed></object>

Seriously, Sahaqiel. You swear that we're best friends or something.

Posted

Remember when you went to my house and we climbed that tree and played pirates?

That was like, last week.

Actions speak louder than words, Joshizzle.

Sahaqiel

Posted

First of all, everyone knows ninjas > pirates. Secondly, you seriously need to get off my dick already. Now you're just annoying.

Posted

You can't escape the past forever, Joshizzle.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I think I'm a pretty well liked member. I try to be helpful and friendly, although I'm horrible at explaining my thoughts, and have a bad habit of stealing other peoples' smileys, so some might view me with annoyance. I don't really mind, though. I'm pretty happy.

Then again, I often forget what others ask me to do. I feel pretty guilty about that. Sorry guys.

Posted

I don't really know where I stand, always seem to be getting on someones bad side in the debate topics, and it's really where I'm most active...It's really ll I do here

Posted

Secondly, you seriously need to get off my dick already. Now you're just annoying.

Agreed. Let me have a go.

Posted

i don't like how whenever i make a thread it automatically dies (this one's probably gonna be next :cry:

Posted

woah, joshizzle has been to sahaqiel's? and they played PIRATES?! AND JOSHIZZLE LIKES SOMEBODY?! lulz.

sahaqiel is the only person I really know pretty well on the forums so hes cool. no one knows ANYTHING about me, though. :)

Posted

Are you willing to bet on that? :ph34r:

Posted

Well I have recived no karma points as for things I like about my status there really is none im not well known as for my pesonality I have no clue whatsoever.