Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm Sorry everyone....

33 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm sorry guys for a whole bunch of stuff ever since I got banned from the forums I've turned into a fat stubborn jerk... I was telling everyone to see why the reason i got banned was unfair but then noticed that If I get banned I need to get over it. One of the reasons was because i double posted that's were i got confused... I come from the runescape forums I've been posting there for 4 years and then found this place... but the definition of double post at runescape.com is that you post the same thing twice... whereas here you post more than one time second after second.... If i would have known that it wouldn't have done it. I also panicked because I have never been banned before. I made this because I thought that everyone deserves to be treated right and to be trusted and treated like we all want to be treated and the way i treated everyone was the way I do not want to be treated. I don't care if anyone will still hate me but i will not hate anyone here at hyrule.net

I especially want to apologize to Princess Zelda because she deserves to be treated better than the way I treated her. :cry:

MODS if you need to lock this ban me or whatever go ahead... I just wanted to get this message out. and I'm sorry Gingerlink about what I said the day you banned me...

for those who haven't figured it out it's gametap...

I'm Sorry... everyone :cry:

Posted

I Forigve Thee GameT@p. . .

Posted

How the hell did you change your I.P. address?

Posted

How the hell did you change your I.P. address?

note my name is gamet@p not gametap and i was never IP banned...

Posted

I Forigve Thee GameT@p. . .

ty

Posted

You never really did anything to offend me, but I can say that it takes a big person to apologize.

Just making this apology will make all but the most hard-headed members of this site forgive you.

Posted

You never really did anything to offend me, but I can say that it takes a big person to apologize.

Just making this apology will make all but the most hard-headed members of this site forgive you.

I appreciate it but It doesn't matter to me if everyone accepts it but what matters is if they do.

Posted

I appreciate it but It doesn't matter to me if everyone accepts it but what matters is if they do.

If it makes you feel any better, I got Banned By PZ once (For insulting her) and I talked back to her, too. (perhaps of that same confusion you felt) (or anger) But Thankfully it Was A 24-Hour Ban.

I Sometimes still Need to clean up my act, even at 12, and I Too gave soem respect for PZ....

You Never know....People change, but only by their OWN will.

Posted

i changed by my own will

well 2 years ago

anyways i forgive u gametap

even though u did nothing to offend me

Posted

If it makes you feel any better, I got Banned By PZ once (For insulting her) and I talked back to her, too. (perhaps of that same confusion you felt) (or anger) But Thankfully it Was A 24-Hour Ban.

I Sometimes still Need to clean up my act, even at 12, and I Too gave soem respect for PZ....

You Never know....People change, but only by their OWN will.

well originally i was supposed to be banned for 2 days but i'm still banned (1 week and 2 days)

Posted

wait

when did u get banned?

Posted

Well for me, there is nothing to forgive. But as far as I know, if you were still banned you would not be able to make that post.

I agree completley with Aatch.

Posted

Well for me, there is nothing to forgive. But as far as I know, if you were still banned you would not be able to make that post.

I agree completley with Aatch.

what post?? this one?? if you mean this one take a look at my name... different account...

Posted

Ah.. I guess I kinda.... deserved it ... in some ways.