Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm Sorry everyone....

33 posts in this topic

Posted

... Ah well, I'm used to be yelled at by now so no worries...

Posted

Ewww I'm gonna pewk from all of this. And, anways, you double posted again, gamet@p.

Posted

Ewww I'm gonna pewk from all of this. And, anways, you double posted again, gamet@p.

-.- At this point I do not really care I can see that you are trying to be a mod...

Posted

Am I? Am I, gamet@p? Well you sure did make a fool of yourself. And this isn't back-modding, this is telling you are not playing the rules right. So do as you're supposed to :angry:

Posted

Hate to burst your pride bubble but I doubt you would ever become a mod, HM. You either have to prove your worthy of that title or a former or current mod or any of the members here could but I really doubt anyone because you are always insulting people. And that doesn't make you look good, it makes you look very, very bad. Personally, I hope they don't. I seriously doubt dustin wants you as a mod.

:P that's the end of that, although I'm pleased to see you trying to help game stay on track. Hopefully the adjustments that dustin make will solve all the double posting problems from now on.

Posted

You did nothing to offend me, but still. I forgive you.

And I also agree with PZ. HM is very rude to everybody, and knows nothing about respect. He does not deserve to be a MOD.

Posted

Princess_Zelda, who said I wanted to become a mod? And I don't insult ''everyone''

Posted

HM, it's bad enough you insult her with every chance you get. And gametap, you didn't insult me... much. Nah, kiddin`. Anyway... I forgive you, for whatever you did.. I haven't been keeping up with the forum.

Posted

HM, PZ, stop. If you wanna have a flame war, take it to PM. Gametap's trying to apologize. Dont ruin it with your petty fights, in which no one has any concern for.

anyways, gametap, i can see why you made that mistake. Usually a set of rules has an explanation for that kinda stuff *shrugs*. The only thing you ever did to really make me mad was copying from wikipedia and putting it in the zelda wiki. I worked hard on that OoT page :(. Anyways, I forgive you, and I hope you're unbanned :)

Posted

You all don't get the picture. Try to get involved with her. Try to talk about normal things and see how she turns it around. Have any of you ever done that? I don't think so.

Posted

Yes. She's not bad if you're on her good side.

Now if you have further things to say about PZ, you can take it to PM like ZServ suggested.

Posted

You, gametap...YOU!

I SWEAR I'LL GET ME REVENGE ON YOU!

Kidding.

You never did anything to me, and double posting SHOULD be restricted to posting the same thing twice. Which is usually via error, like clicking the post button twice on a slow browser. Other times it's to bump by posting the same message INTENTIONALLY. THAT should be a Double Post.

I accept thy apology.

Posted

Look, Princess_Zelda started it off on this topic, if you don't mind. She started off saying 'I doubt you'll ever become a mod' And I didn't even want to become a mod, as I said. SO HA! And I hate to burst your bubble pride. But I am right, and I am so right. So just lay it off......

Posted

Yes, you are right. But I would be telling PZ to stop too if I were having this discussion with her. If you have anything to add to anyone, do it through PM please.

Back on topic now -

Looks like just about everyone has forgiven gametap for what he did or didnt do to people :P

Posted

Look, Princess_Zelda started it off on this topic, if you don't mind. She started off saying 'I doubt you'll ever become a mod' And I didn't even want to become a mod, as I said. SO HA! And I hate to burst your bubble pride. But I am right, and I am so right. So just lay it off......

HM don't get up in PZ's face... I was the one that started the thing about you wanting to be a mod... You shouldn't have to have a war with pz all the time... If you say you aren't trying to be a mod then worry about your own business (don't go around "Bursting people's bubbles and saying you double posted etc." leave the mods to do their job... what do you think they are here for? And if you don't think you have one nice thing to say on a apology topic then don't post on it at all... we don't want "How the hell did you do that, I'm going to puke from all this etc..." If you don't accept the apology then post why or why not etc... otherwise don't post at all...

Try being nicer to everyone because i see trouble on your frontalis.

ty