Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will you be buying Spirit Tracks?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

It has "The Legend of Zelda" in the title and therefore I am purchasing it.

Posted

wOOT I CAN'T wait for it to come out!I bet it will be fun

Posted

Wow, it has been a long time since I've logged on this site...but yes I will most definitely be purchasing Spirit Tracks. Honestly I don't see how anyone that actually logs onto a Zelda fan site could pass up the opportunity at a new Zelda game, even if it is a cell shaded cartoon handheld one. It is still Zelda, and one's love of Zelda is what makes one type in Hyrule.net into his or her url so that he or she can frantically check for any new Zelda related news. Spirit Tracks is continuing the great legend that we all love, so if you love Zelda, then you should definitely plan on playing Spirit Tracks...sorry for my rambling.

Posted

[font="Tahoma"]I will be getting ST. I've already pre-ordered it. Now I'm just waiting for the big day.[/font]

Posted

I'm buying it!
Well, getting it as a birthday gift.

Whoever called Zelda II a bad game, your WRONG! Its just hard.

Posted

i will be getting it on 12/7/09 because when i was 3 years old i started playing zelda well the 1998 ocarina of time

Posted

[color="#000080"]Spirit Tracks better be dang good, I've been to bat for it so many times.[/color]

Posted

i heard that it was going be a hard game unlike the phantom hourglass

Posted

It better be harder too. I mean I love easy games, but face it PH was too easy. The only thing was all the back tracking was annoying. >_< So as long as there's no backtracking you'll hear nothing more from me about the game than what you've already heard.

Posted

your right young link addict i cant wait for the realse or the nintendo power issue

Posted

Bring it on!

Posted

yeah bring it on

Posted

Are you kidding? Of [i]course[/i] I [i]will[/i] be getting it!

Posted

[color="#0000FF"]Supposedly, Spirit Tracks is better than Ocarina of Time, according to its creator.[/color]

Posted

Don't make me laugh. He's probably saying that so that people will buy the game. It's a tactic that has been used for like ever. People will buy anything that says it's better than the most popular game in the series.

That or saying to piss me off, but I don't you'd ever do such a thing like that.