280 posts in this topic

Posted

Please.

Posted

AMMONSA

NEEDS

WOLFSBANE

Posted

Ammonsa is Remus Lupin. Everyone's read these books right? Lupin's a good guy, but he's a werewolf. However, he's NOT THE WEREWOLF WE'RE TRYING TO KILL. He is on our side, and as long as Muffin gives him wolfsbane very soon, he can make a potion to help keep his transformation in check.

If Muffin is a dick and doesn't help out Ammonsa, he will transform against his will and probably attack more people. Do you want two people to die every night instead of one, Muffin? Get Ammonsa his goddam wolfsbane.

And in addition to that, no, it's stupid to kill Ammonsa because of that. As long as his symptoms are in check he's not a threat. And I believe he's technically town. The more town members we kill, the closer the wolves are to being the majority.

Posted

Kimmy and Sahaqiel are allies and both wolves. Until Ammonsa comes out and tells me that he needs wolfsbane, he's not getting it.

Also, I do want two people dead every night.

Posted

Thus proving Muffin is the Werewolf and is in cahoots with Aethix, the Dark Lord.

Kimmy, why have you not voted for Aethix yet.

I have suspicions now.

Sahaqiel

Posted

"Why have you not voted yet?" is obviously implying that he told Kimmy to vote for someone, who was Aethix. He also had her attack Aethix, who didn't die because he has some kind of power like me with my delicious Pumpkin suit, which I, sadly, do not have anymore and am completely naked.

That's right, you can see my beautiful sagging tits and school play curtain vagina.

Anyway, Chameleon

Posted

Ammonsa is Remus Lupin. Everyone's read these books right? Lupin's a good guy, but he's a werewolf. However, he's NOT THE WEREWOLF WE'RE TRYING TO KILL. He is on our side, and as long as Muffin gives him wolfsbane very soon, he can make a potion to help keep his transformation in check.

If Muffin is a dick and doesn't help out Ammonsa, he will transform against his will and probably attack more people. Do you want two people to die every night instead of one, Muffin? Get Ammonsa his goddam wolfsbane.

And in addition to that, no, it's stupid to kill Ammonsa because of that. As long as his symptoms are in check he's not a threat. And I believe he's technically town. The more town members we kill, the closer the wolves are to being the majority.

Yes, I'm Remus Lupin.

Fierce Muffin, can I have some Wolfsbane, please?

Sorry for not responding yet. I was on a weekend posting for Navy cadets.

Also, I vote for Aethix.

Posted

You were also on a week long of being a dick and not answering my question before the weekend.

Posted

I was already on my weekend posting when you asked. I left on friday night, in my time.

Posted

I had said it way before then.

Posted

Where?

Posted

Ammonsa, if you need wolfsbane, ask for it. =/ I don't want you going berserk.

And Muffin, until that post Saha didn't ask me to vote for anyone. I don't know if I am going to vote for that person. Other than Ammonsa's situation which you have to puppying take care of, Muffin, I don't know anything for sure.

Posted

Aethix? I think so. Just because I fell like the most sizeable evidence has been stacked against him. Also, bandwagon.

Things I am assuming at this point: I am not the werewolf. Kimmy is not the werewolf. Muffin is not the werewolf. Sahaqiel is not the werewolf. Ammonsa is Lupin, which makes him a werewolf, but not the werewolf, unless Muffin doesn't give him his gawshfrigging wolfsbane.

What the freak does summoning a cake do for me?

Posted

Aethix? I think so. Just because I fell like the most sizeable evidence has been stacked against him. Also, bandwagon.

Things I am assuming at this point: I am not the werewolf. Kimmy is not the werewolf. Muffin is not the werewolf. Sahaqiel is not the werewolf. Ammonsa is Lupin, which makes him a werewolf, but not the werewolf, unless Muffin doesn't give him his gawshfrigging wolfsbane.

What the freak does summoning a cake do for me?

It gives you a cake to eat?

Posted

Aethix - 3

Sahaqiel - 2

Kimmy - 1

Chameleon - 1

24 hours left. 5 votes to lynch.