Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm really sad

220 posts in this topic

Posted

No need to thank all I did was tell you the truth. I'm sure you already found another guy, right? Probably a nicer much better guy.

Posted

:joy: . 'Nuff said.

Posted

well there are two and they are bolth pretty great I need to ask one of them out soon I think I might do it tomorrow I will tell you if I get rejected

Posted

Hideki, you sly dog. ;/

Posted

well there are two and they are bolth pretty great I need to ask one of them out soon I think I might do it tomorrow I will tell you if I get rejected

I'm waiting... :)

Posted

although I am really nervous have any you ever asked some one out

Posted

Nah, I got asked out twice though... does that count?

Posted

no because I want to find out how to ask out some one

Posted

I have once or twice or thrice. Got rejected once.

Really, just don't let yourself get worked up about it. The best thing you can do is to hope rather than expect, because if you get rejected, it's easier to accept, and if you get accepted, you can be happier.

Posted

Well I figure you start by walking towards them, lifting your left foot, placing it on the floor in front of you, then taking the right foot, and placing it further ahead than the left. You pretty much continue this until you are standing next to, or face to face (depending on your preference) with said "ask outee". Next you use the muscles in your jaw to slowly open your mouth, don't open too quickly lest you look overly eager. Now comes the hard part, speaking. I find it much too difficult to describe the actions you must take to make the particular sound you wish to leave your lips, so you'll have to figure that out on your own(I suggest you practice in front of a mirror to make sure you look sane as you speak). Once you have mastered this skill walk up to said "ask outee" and start exercising your new found ability. Make sure you make some sort of greeting before you say anything else. Whether it be "Hi", "hello", "wazzup", or "yo", this is the best way you could possibly start. Then just ask 'em. No point making small talk. Helps if no one's around too.

Posted

ok

Posted

That's it? really? just an Ok? I go through all the work of writing a detailed paragraph and all I get is and "ok"?... (insert angry vibes here)

Posted

well I was say ok to the other person not you I haden't read yours yet but now I have and I want to knowwhat to say

Posted

Well I don't know, why the heck are you asking me?

Posted

I'm scared I have never been asked out or asked anyone out the closest thing would be getting told I'm hot by the passing high school guys