Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Epic McDonalds fail

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol. I cried when I saw this XD

Posted

what's an Angus Quarter Pounder? In Australia a burger recently came out called a Grand Angus Burger. It's meant to be a higher quality of meat, bread, and that other mixture they put in the burgers.

Posted

Yeah, same thing but different name.

Posted

Ok, but you guys use your American beef, though. That makes it a lesser burger.

Posted

How so?

Posted

Australian beef is the best. At least, to me. I've tasted American beef, and while it certainly isn't bad it isn't the same as good prime Aussie Beef, even if it comes from Mcdonalds.

Posted

Ammonsa, you're spouting off nonsense. Beef is beef, and really to say you've tasted "American" beef is pretty stereotypical. There isn't just "American" and "Australian" beef, there's many different factors that go into how beef tastes.

Posted

Yes, there are a lot of factors. And Australians seem pretty good at getting all those factors right. Beef is not just beef. Some of it may be Aussie pride, but we do have an exceptional quality of beef compared to a lot of other countries, including yours. American beef isn't that bad, though.

I'm a country boy, you'll never get an 'American Beef is the best' from me, as it isn't.

Posted

quit bein so racist, ammonsa.

Posted

Ammonsa, you're spouting off nonsense. Beef is beef, and really to say you've tasted "American" beef is pretty stereotypical. There isn't just "American" and "Australian" beef, there's many different factors that go into how beef tastes.

I think he means the way it's cooked idk.

but that is funny.

Posted

It's the way the cattle is brought up and cooked. Gosh!

I love seeing all your reactions when someone says that America isn't the best.

Posted

I'll be the first person to bash America, and I live here. It isn't about that, you're saying Australian beef is some godly beef that is above all beef, and really it's only in how the beef is prepared. I dare you to come and eat a hamburger from Presley's Drive-in here on Gee St.

Posted

Urrghghghg, I hate it when people don't get when I'm joking. It isn't the country, it's the place you get them. The best hamburger I've ever had would be at Bateman's Bay Takeaway. It was utterly beautiful.

Posted

I have fun with Weebl and Bob and we missed the sign

Posted

How did this thread turn into an argument over beef between Australia and America? Please, someone explain this to me.