Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fave Zelda Game?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Agreed, the deeper and overall more depressing atmosphere defined Majora's Mask. Ocarina of Time is still my favorite, but I suppose we have nostalgia to blame for that.

Posted

OOC, Oracle games and ST.

Why wasn't ST in the poll though?

MM was kind of fun, but I never got around to finishing it, and I'm not gonna judge a game I never finished.

OOC is probably the nostalgia to blame, It was my first zelda game that I completed , earlier games I have only played on emulators, and I find that playing on an emulator seems to distract you from the motivation to finishing a game.

Oracle games were extremely enjoyable, and the fact that once you finished on game, you could keep going in the next is just wonderful.

The puzzles are a little too extreme in those games though.

Posted

Why wasn't ST in the poll though?

Because this poll was made before it was released.

Posted

MM 'cause I could become a hot,hot Zora boy *blush*

Posted

OoT. i leik Spirit Tracks too tho

Posted

A Link To The Past, Ocarina of Time, Minish Cap(So gratifying to defeat that little twerp Vaati.)

Posted

I love the Oracle games. They're incredablely original and fun games, definitely worth playing over and over again to see all the endings.

Posted

MM for ZORAS WHOOT WHOOT

Posted

Why do you post that everywhere.

Posted

let's see

either Twilight ,Ocarina,or wind Waker

Wind Waker-takes place a century after the events of Ocarina and possibly has the best ending to a zelda game.

Twilight-gotta love the realistic approach towards the design of the characters and another great ending

Ocarina-N64 was the best Nintendo console,with this as their best game.so many secrets,and the dreaded but memorable Water temple.I've beaten that game about 7 times,memorized the temples structures and rooms,and I STILL need a guide to complete the Water Temple.

Posted

oot and mm are tied

Posted

Ever so slightly torn between OoT, WW and TP... so I picked all three. biggrin.gif

Me too! I love all three. If I absolutly HAD to choose, it's hard, but I'd have to pick TP. But hands down OoT is the absolute best. It's the classic. oh, btw, love your avatar, it's cute and funny all at once!

Posted

Truly i love all the zeldas i have played but i would have to say Oot becuase its so original,great and just a classic n_n.gif

Posted

Why does nobody like Ages? D:

Posted

I like ages, it just wasn't my all time favorite. It is higher on my list of favorite Zelda games then quite a few zelda games, including PH and ST.