loz oot how do you find the triforce?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

what?^ what does that mean dude?..........i'm more lost than a turkey in halloween......

Posted

*Thinks that Emmanuel is over reacting...*

Posted

jeez guys he can reply any way he wants, as long as it's not off topic...oh wait.

Posted

But it's difficult to read... Oh well.

Yeah reply any way you want.

Posted

look i'm sorry ok..i never knew it was annoying...you see THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!!!!awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......why is it when i make friends they wait till i really trust them and will do anythin with them that they say i am terrible..........people only hurt...but i still let them in...just to destroy me and my over-sensitive mind..........ooooo well..............*sniff* *sniff*.........................and of course i am sensitive, if that speech didnt answer why then i guess people really DO hate that much............................................ :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Posted

look i'm sorry ok..i never knew it was annoying...you see THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!!!!!awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......why is it when i make friends they wait till i really trust them and will do anythin with them that they say i am terrible..........people only hurt...but i still let them in...just to destroy me and my over-sensitive mind..........ooooo well..............*sniff* *sniff*.........................and of course i am sensitive, if that speech didnt answer why then i guess people really DO hate that much............................................ :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

yea people do hurt happend to me :cry: but this is off topic :unsure:

Posted

Yeah, I think that

Posted

no i dont think thats possible.......

i am sorry but i will not let this go until he apolgizes, i mean that really hurt..i mean i have it as tough as it is, and now he starts hating me....i am sorry but......

Posted

If you want to, I won't stop you

Posted

no i dont think thats possible.......

i am sorry but i will not let this go until he apolgizes, i mean that really hurt..i mean i have it as tough as it is, and now he starts hating me....i am sorry but......

I don't hate you but and if you keep bothering me I'll tell Dustin.

Posted

do u mean oot or any cuz ww u need to find the peices.

Posted

I don't hate you but and if you keep bothering me I'll tell Dustin.

how...why you.....why do u threaten me?.. and i dont think Dustin well do anything because i have a story to convince him...but you know what..fine..i am the bigger man..and i dont need ur apology anymore, i mean i am the best and nicest friend you will ever meet, so its your loss..and if you still dont want to be my friend again(because, i dont know about you, but you were my best friend ever that i can tell you anything), then ok, i am fine with that.. and i am sorry for your loss of a great friend, good-bye relean, and farewell for good...

back to the subject, i think we are talking about Oot, cuz in WW , yeah u can get the triforce of courage

Posted

... and i dont think Dustin well do anything because i have a story to convince him...

Very good Emmanuel. You set up a false story to convince him. And yes, he'll do something if I tell him you're bothering me, so I'm glad to hear you'll stop.

On topic, mods should close this. The mystery of the Triforce in OoT has been solved.

Posted

If you don't believe it's been solved, there's a very old issue of nintendo power that has Cheat cop or something like that and disproves the triforce question

Posted

Yeah...

So close this, please. (That rhymes. :lol:)