Do you smoke weed?

241 posts in this topic

Posted

Kinda. THC itself has no negative side effects (that we are currently aware of)but depending on what your unscrupulous dealer cut it with to make it go further, shit like LSD and PCP laced pot as well (one should never mix drugs, especially depressants and hallucinogenics, you can get pretty nasty side effects you won't know about till it's happened.

I'm sorry to revive an old thread but I just can't stand the bs propaganda on here. I research drugs as a hobby. One of the most important drugs I read up on was marijuana, which I learned everything about over the course of 5 months before ever even trying it. I didn't get high the first 4 times trying it though :/

Anyways Skippy, you cannot lace weed with LSD. LSD breaks down in sunlight or heat, meaning that smoking weed laced with LSD wouldn't be any different than smoking weed. You cannot smoke LSD! Also, lacing weed is a scare tactic used by the government, and is generally false. Noone would lace weed with addictive substances because it isn't cost effective and the dealer would lose all his customers (and because people can tell if there is a strange powder or crystal on it). Noone would lace weed with nonaddictive substances because it's not cost effective either, and people who would want to try that usually request it. PCP laced weed is commonly known as wet to my knowledge, and only idiots would try that shit. Granted, there may be a few assholes out there who would like to see a kid get puppyed up on PCP laced weed, but those guys would end up getting arrested- especially if the victim ends up in the hospital and tells the police what happened. Usually people wont narc on dealers, but this would definitely be an exception.

Posted

Who the hell made an alternate account/joined this forum just to jump in and talk about drugs in a necrothread

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Well that was interesting.

Hello, Marijuana. How did you find this thread?

Posted

Seriously man do I know you or something, I feel like you're someone I know

Steve is that you

Posted

i had to delete my vote and re cast it since i now smoke weed almost quite often

Posted

you went outta your way to tell us how you are leaving the forums then never left.

Posted

Actually...I'm here for the same reason as Helter Skelter. :P

Though, I've done it less than five times in my lifetime thus far, and only at social gatherings. More of a casual drinker than smoker.

Posted

An update

I no longer spoke weed, the company I work for does frequent drug tests.

Posted

"i am the thorax i speak for the weed" - tyrion

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

420 blaze it up faggots!

True Gamer likes this

Posted

STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD LET IT DIE AN EDGY ADOLESCENT DEATH

Posted

Innocent Mexican civilians get killed in drug runs and territorial desputes in Mexico daily, of course I don't smoke weed.

Posted

Instead of Batman, they have Zorro.

Not a bad tradeoff. :o

Posted

Oh my gosh I miss Puck

Posted

Dude remember her Ed Edd n Eddy/Windwaker crossover Fanfic