Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Rant

19 posts in this topic

Posted

They aren't the ones with a problem. They are just getting sick of hearing yours.

Posted

What? Were you trying to disagree with me?

Posted

Wait, shouldn't Tappy and Adr follow the same advice? No one is complaining in this thread except them.

And, you know, you, but you're just a girl about everything.

Tappy is complaining in this thread because alot more people were complaining in the other thread. You should know the one I'm talking about, its the one you created.

Tappy is admin of the site, he can make rules as he see's fit, especially if they are beneficial or constructive for the site. Having a cry about Adr is not constructive for the site. It is just having a cry. No, you cant try and spin this around saying what you are doing is trying to help the site or Adr. What you are doing (or trying to do) is not helping Adr or anyone, all you are doing is complaining for no reason.

Posted

I find find it hilarious you people would actually think I would go that far and add it to the rules, this seriously needs to stop though. Either step up or shut up, I'm doing my best to maintain this site and this isn't helping it when practically the only person that posts news regardless of what it is, is being bashed time after time.

I really am trying my best but there are times when you guys take it too far. If you think that there should be more zelda news why not help post some huh?

"OH BUT NO TAPPY I'M TOO COOL AND RATHER BASH ADR990 BECAUSE HIS ENGLISH SUCKS AHAHAHAHAHAHA" seriously?

If his news is a problem why not try and change it by HELPING OUT.

You wonder why Dustin kinda leaves this place time to time. It always seems he leaves because he always does things for the site but for what?

Sure I may not be the "best" administrator as it seems but hey, Dustin, ArcticFire, and I go on a permanent vacation. What's going to happen? None of us are going to be here to help maintain the place. It seems I'm the only one that cares to maintain Hyrule.net and why? So you guys and possibly future people have a place to chat and communicate with other people.

I could get it all over with and just lock the forums and such but what fun is that?

I'm not a nazi, at least not intentionally.