Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wtf

96 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok so today after gym in the locker room I'm getting ready. This one kid asks me something so I turn around for not even a minute. I turn around and every one's at the showers where it smells like someone was smoking. So I left because it started to stink really bad.

So I was on my way to my last class (Study Hall) where I noticed something was missing. I lost my wallet. So I'm panicking and I write in my agenda "boy's locker room 2:00" and I went down stair where the gym teacher was talking to the vice principal. So I just go in the locker room. When I get in there there's nothing. So I look in my gym bag to see if anything is in there. Nothing. So here I am breaking down into tears because I had my lunch money for the rest of the week, my Gamestop card, and other items I need. The gym teacher comes in and sees me and asked what happened. I told him about my missing wallet and he asked me who was smoking. I had no clue who was so he started asking stupid questions like "Was your locker locked?" Of course it was locked. Seriously what kind of idiot doesn't lock their locker when they have money. So he went in the shower to figure out who was smoking and that's where my wallet was located. I opened it up and... MY MONEY WAS MISSING. So he said he'd take me to the vice Principal's office where I told my story and people who were by the shower.

In the end no one was in trouble and I got my wallet back. All fine and dandy, right? No my money is still gone and it's no where to be found.

I seriously want to track this guy down and beat him to a bloody pulp with my bare hands.

Posted

How much money did you lose?

Posted

To be honest it really wasn't too much, but it was only $7. Though I'm too afraid of what my mom will do when I tell her someone stole my money so I'll be without lunch until next Tuesday. :( Unless the person actually gives back the money tomorrow. Which I highly doubt.

Posted

Dude, that sucks.

Posted

Yeah that does suck and what could be the worst thing your mom could do she worst thing she could do would be a very long a stupid lecture its not like she is gonna call up a private investigator for $7.

Posted

^I really don't know. I know that she won't be happy with me and won't give me more money for lunch so I'll skip the lecture and just go to the no lunch.

Posted

I seriously want to track this guy down and beat him to a bloody pulp with my bare hands.

Dude, why use bare hands when you have a bag strap?

Posted

Sorry bro. You should bring some lunch to school if your mom won't give you more money. If you have to, be sneaky. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

Posted

What if his mom sees it and asks whyhe is taking a lunch to school?

Posted

If you have to, be sneaky.

Posted

YLA needs to get two bags straps, and duel wield them for a plus fifteen strength bonus. dont forget to remove your boots, as wearing shoes attracts attention and is counter productive to the sneak skill.

Posted

That really sucks. I'm actually on your side for once (toon link V.S. young link I think TL would win.(please dont argue, as that would be spamming.))

Posted

Sorry bro. You should bring some lunch to school if your mom won't give you more money. If you have to, be sneaky. It shouldn't be too hard, right?

If really shouldn't seeing as they leave 30 minutes before I do. ;)

Posted

Are mothers so obsessive that they won't let kids make a lunch to go to school with? Silly.

That really sucks. I'm actually on your side for once (toon link V.S. young link I think TL would win.(please dont argue, as that would be spamming.))

Actually, arguing would be...arguing. Not spamming.

Posted

Well they are when they already payed for there child's lunch at school.