Wtf

96 posts in this topic

Posted

I think he means the one about GMP?

Because I don't know that one either.

Oh right.

In which case, idk.

Posted

At the end of last year, someone broke into about fifteen lockers in the boys' locker room at Taft (I've explained the Taft/Comm Arts situation many times, so I won't explain it here). Luckily, I didn't use my gym locker last year, so I didn't lose anything. As I was walking around listening to all the victims tell what they lost, I heard about stolen DS's, PSP's, a little over $300 in cash, missing credit and debit cards, Driver's Licenses, jewelry, cell phones, etc. The guy even stole one of my friend's clothes! Overall, the total damages came out to over $2000.

I'm not saying that your situation isn't bad, because any theft is bad, I'm just saying that it could certainly be a lot worse.

Wow that sucks. I hardly use my locker at all besides keeping my pants in them during gym so I have nothing else to lose.

Posted

Nobody messes with YLA. He is the king of the school, ruling with an iron fist and a bagstrap.

Posted

Okay, guys, you made your point. We get it, YLA is gonna break in through our bedroom windows in the middle of the night and start beating us to death with his mighty bag strap. You can all shut the f*ck up about it now.

Posted

I found a video of YLA.

READY FOR ACTION

Posted

@Dragonbottles: yeah I knew about YLA and bagstrap. I remember the thread. I just dont know about GMP.

@teto: what is that a video of?

Posted

Well guys, YLA's bagstrap apparently got stolen from some goth kid, and it is made of barbed wire. So, watch out lol.

Posted

Hey, YLA. I'm thinking about buying a bag strap, is this satisfactory to SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS.

180.jpg

Your advice is invaluable.

Posted

It looks more like a seat belt. >_<

Hey, YLA. I'm thinking about buying a bag strap, is this satisfactory to SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS.

180.jpg

Your advice is invaluable.

... BAG STRAPS DON'T DO S*** COMPAIRED TO ACTUALL STRENGTH! I used it because it had a claw thing at the end. So I never used the bag strap it was the thing attached to it.

NOW EVERYONE CAN JUST STFU ABOUT IT!

Posted

Dude calm down we don't need any fights here no need to pull out the bag-strap.

Posted

You know he means business when he pulls that bad boy out.

Posted

... BAG STRAPS DON'T DO S*** COMPAIRED TO ACTUALL STRENGTH!

BUT BOTH ARE NEEDED TO MASTER THE FIGHTING SKILLS NECESSARY TO BECOME THE FIGHTER OF BULLIES! THE SAVIOUR OF MAN! THE KING OF THIS WOOORRRRLD!!!~

NOW EVERYONE CAN JUST STFU ABOUT IT!

bag strap

Posted

Nice db very nice. =D

(BAG STRAP)

Posted

Well you're the real tough cookie with the long history

Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me

That's O.K., lets see how you do it

Put up your dukes, lets get down to it!

Hit Me With Your Bag Strap!

Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Bag Strap!

Hit Me With Your Bag Strap!

Slap Away!

Posted

Oh, YLA. You should've just punched the dude in the face, but instead you pulled out the bag strap.

But is your mom really so anal about everything that she's gonna bitch at you for getting your money stolen while you had your back turned?

And if she does, grow some balls, get over it and don't let it bother you. Missing a few lunches won't kill you.