Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

His plan works only if there's one wolf.. if that fact is true then when he freezes the wolf there'll be no killing that night... Of course now the wolf knows that leaving an opportunity to frame... But were I the wolf and my fellow wolves had that ability with that tactical maneuver in mind I might just ask him/her to use the ability on me

Posted

You can't systematically freeze everyone in the game. You can only use the abilities once per night and then they wear off.

I am still suspicious of Bambooshoot for still not denying anything or having an alibi.

Posted

The More and more I think about it, the more positive I am that bamboo shot was the one who froze sahaqiel. However, I also think that he did it because sahaqiel was so suspicious of him yesterday and was paranoid that sahaqiel would kill him that night if he could. So he froze him out of self defence. so I'm not suspicious of bambooshot.

actually, I shouldn't say that. I am suspicious of him still, because he could be one of two wolves and that could be his secondary ability, though I still doubt this because he used a freeze ability, so hes more than likely not a wolf.

Posted

Thanks, pheonix561. I am really touched that oyu put your trust in me. :joy:

Posted

Don't get your hopes up. I just looked through the costume list and I didn't see blue knight or eskimo anywhere on there. you could still definitely be a cultist. and unless you can prove your one of those, I'll remain suspicious of you

FOS: bambooshot

Posted

I'd rather give Bamboo the benefit of the doubt for now. Phoenix's theory about his reasoning sounds solid.

Posted

Saha, did anything about being "frozen" specifically point to ice? Because it could have been the red knight paralyzing you with his or her lightning or any number of things.

Posted

Alright. I ventured onto the Wiki, and here's what I found.

Fencer Costume - Fencer

Brute Costume - Brute

Princess Costume - Princess

Gray Knight Costume - Grey Knight

Cultist Costume - Cultist

Saracen Costume - Saracen

Beekeeper Costume - Beekeeper

Black Knight Costume - Black Knight

Assassin Costume - Ninja?

Peasant Costume - Peasant

Fire Demon Costume - Fire Demon

Seems pretty straightforward right? The only one I couldn't really place was the Assassin Costume, because there doesn't seem to be anyone called Assassin. I figured the Ninja was closest.

So, what does this mean? Aside from the Princess, the Gray Knight and the Peasant, the rest of the characters seem to be basic enemies in the game.

Posted

Ofcourse that could tell you nothing... There could be more than one wolf... Just saying, it's happened in the past... Saha could easily be wolf 1 and you wolf 2... why there could eve be a third wolf and you all ontracted that plan to advert suspicion...

Bambooshoot

You know, you might've sounded a little bit smart if 1. You spelled contracted correctly and 2. Two people were killed.

Posted

Alright. I ventured onto the Wiki, and here's what I found.

Fencer Costume - Fencer

Brute Costume - Brute

Princess Costume - Princess

Gray Knight Costume - Grey Knight

Cultist Costume - Cultist

Saracen Costume - Saracen

Beekeeper Costume - Beekeeper

Black Knight Costume - Black Knight

Assassin Costume - Ninja?

Peasant Costume - Peasant

Fire Demon Costume - Fire Demon

Seems pretty straightforward right? The only one I couldn't really place was the Assassin Costume, because there doesn't seem to be anyone called Assassin. I figured the Ninja was closest.

So, what does this mean? Aside from the Princess, the Gray Knight and the Peasant, the rest of the characters seem to be basic enemies in the game.

XD Pheonix561 Keeps asking me why his costume is the way it is. Its hilarious.(I'm not telling unless you figure it out)

Bambooshoot - 2 (Sahaqiel, Umbreon)

11 players, 6 votes to lynch

Here's The Castle Crashers Song of the Day!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_tUBK0zUpSs

Posted

Bambooshoot-bandwagon.

Posted

GMP, do you have a post restriction or something? I don't think you've said more than two or three words.

Posted

I generally like my posts to be simple, and straight to the point. Unless detail is required, I leave it out.

Posted

Bambooshoot - 3 (Sahaqiel, Umbreon, GMP)

Posted

Here's a little tip, then. When you're voting for someone, detail is required. =/