Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

If that happens, than I insert a random Watchmen quote. Plus, if Aethix isn't the blacksmith, the potential other werewolf could slaughter the real blacksmith and boom! The townies have one less important resource.

...And all the whores and politicians will look up and say 'save us,'

And I will look down and whisper 'no.'

Posted

actually then aethix, why dont you start making weapons for all of us to defend ourselves with? you could make shields or something. that way we would all be safe, but we could only defend ourselves so none of us could attack at night. then the werewolves would never be able to assassinate people, and they could only kill us by lynching.

how many sheilds can you make in a day?

Posted

And I will whisper, "But I love you. ):"

And you will say, "Oh, alright, you big lug," and threaten to bop me one, hitting me on the shoulder.

FOS: Bambooshoot.

No one ever trusts the new guy.

Posted

Quite frankly, you offend me, Sahaquiel. I am really

why are you looking, cheater!

Posted

What ever happened to Rokai? I miss that guy, and the way you would always lynch him first.

Posted

You offend me, too, Bambooshoot.

You spelled my name with a U.

Bambooshoot

Sorry for calling you out in the first game of Werewolf you're in, but that totally was a werewolf move you just pulled.

Posted

Well. Naturally suspicious. That hurts, guys.

By the way, I'm not saying what I can do because if the Werewolves knew they would kill me and steal it.

Posted

I see all of your points, but I'm still undecided. But honestly, I kind of agree with Sahaqiel, in that his non-defense is suspicious. It's like making a diversion by cracking a joke.

Posted

I can make only one item a night, and the item I make is determined randomly.

Posted

Bambooshoot - 1 (Sahaqiel)

Posted

If that happens, than I insert a random Watchmen quote. Plus, if Aethix isn't the blacksmith, the potential other werewolf could slaughter the real blacksmith and boom! The townies have one less important resource.

But then everybody would know that the player who got killed was the Blacksmith, and then I'm toast.

Posted

Is anybody particularly eager to start a bandwagon, or hand out some role information? 'cause otherwise, we should take a vote on whether or not to end the day early, since we don't have a whole lot to do Day 1 besides those things.

Posted

Awfully eager to end the round of voting, are we? I give Nabeshin the finger.

Posted

maybe we should just vote to end the day. it looks like everyone here is smart enough to know how easily their actions can be misconstrued on the first day, when theres no concrete evidence available on anyone.

wait vote to end the day as in kill some one, or vote to end the day as in vote "end day?"

I give Nabeshin the finger.

lol

Posted

Pheonix, I think he meant just to end the day so we can see if anything interesting happens tonight.