Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So it's what, 2 days, 3 days before Hyrule.net runs out?

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Silly goose. I know it may seem like I'm being a b*tch, but that's only because I'm acting like a b*tch.

Posted

Only cause you are one.

Don't cuss. It's unattractive.

Posted

I will have to go with the assumption that Pheonix saw my post and changed his name to where I spelled it wrong.

And I will also make the back-up assumption that I spelled it correctly, and Pheonix formed a secret pact with a mod, who edited my post, not clicking on the "show edited by" box to disguise it.

Yes, my plan is simply foolproof.

Posted

He spelled it wrong like, 5 years ago and has been spelling it that way since... I think. Something like that.

Posted

Very well then, I will edit my previous post where I "mispelled" it to make him look like a big, fat liar. ;D

Sorry about mispelling your name, Pheonix. I'll be sure to W A T C H more carefully in the future :ph34r:

Posted

Either way, we're all going to remember me some way. It's been your privilege for me to grace you with my presence and beautiful face. Even if most of you are so undeserving.

Posted

isn't that how oprah got her name? she was suppoed to be soe girl like "orpah" which is a name in the bible, but they goofed. I think.

Posted

Josh I hope I never run into you in California.

Posted

I hope I do. I would probably go run up and hug him. He'd have no idea who the hell I am. It'd be great.

Posted

He would probably say eww gross dude I don't lean that way and I'm to awesome for anyone to touch because I am a god your lucky you even get to my greatness with your whiteness. Ha ha ha

Posted

Actually, he leans both ways.

But the latter half, I can imagine him thinking.

I don't think he'd say it out loud, in person.

If I met Joshizzle in real life, I'd no joke probably say, "Oh hey. You're not nearly as great you make yourself out to be on the internet. Can we be friends, now?"

Something like that.

Sahaqiel

Posted

If you ask him if he leans both ways, though, he fervently denies it.

Posted

He would.

Posted

I feel like we're being bombed and the raid sirens are going off and we have to find a new home or die. We'll all go to separate places, and many of us will never meet again, except the few that meet on happenstance. Many of us will change in appearance. Usernames, avatars, signatures, even behaviors, to adapt to our new homes. We will always yearn for the old days and reminisce awkwardly on our new forum homes with people we might have escaped with, the awkwardness becoming too much as we start to drift apart, since being together only reminds you of what you lost.

IS THIS WHAT FEAR FEELS LIKE.

Sahaqiel

Nobody will come to chat that already doesn't.

This is how it always is.

Sure, some people, years down from now, will visit chat. It won't be called #zelda anymore. But the old userbase will be there. You'll stroll down memory lane and think of the ones that did leave chat altogether. How they're dead and gone to you, now.

There is no escaping time.

Sahaqiel

Do you know how puppying sad and scary and true that is?

Posted

I know man.

I LOVE YOU GUYS :(

THIS TINY SAD FACE IS NOT CONVEYING THE MESSAGE PROPERLY

sadfacea.png