Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What do you think the new Link will look like?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

As we only have a few, long months until E3, and we are all DYING waiting, what do yuo think the new Link will look like?

Ocaina of Time?

Twilight Princess?

A mix?

Or something completely different?

Do yu think he will get new suits, boots, swords, and shields?

Posted

well, the graphics for one, only have so much room to get better.

you can't look more real then lifelike.

but something i might do, like in assassins creed, is display his weapons on his body.

of course, a problem with that might be, theres so many items in zelda games.

but of course, theres magic in hyrule. So they'll figure it out.

Posted

I think Link will be a hot babe. :o

Oh! And Link will have pointed ears, and green clothes. Maybe even a hat this time. c:

Posted

Link is always a hot babe!

but green clothes?! you've gotta be joking!

Posted

I wouldn't mind a new shield color or something. Hylians got a deep love for royal blue. lets get some red or something on there.

Posted

Probably similar to TP. I assume that's the graphic approach they're taking, anyways, and there's not much for them to change.

Posted

no, I mean blue is the primary color there. I mean mainly red.

Posted

Oh, I don't know, something like this...

1ad4c_Nintendo-Releases-New-Legend-of-Zelda-Wii-Teaser-Artwork.jpg

Posted

From the poster (seen above) I assume he looks much like Twilight Princess Link, but according to Eiji Aonuma this game will feature a Link significantly older than previous incarnations.

Posted

He does look much older than TP's Link. Also, notice how his hair is a much brighter shade of blone, bordering on orange. His hair is also much tidier than in TP. The fact that he's right handed probably only has to do with the fact that it's on the Wii.

On a side note, I really hope you can switch between right hand-left hand. I'm left handed, and although it wasn't an issue with TP, since this one will have Motion + I don't think It'll be comfortable this time if we're actually performing the swordplay.

Posted

On the poster I think he looks like OoT-Link, with better graphics.

Posted

I agree with shinohobo. A left-handed option is mandatory, Nintendo. Don't force me to play my favorite (look: ONLY) left-handed hero with my right hand. You guys are cynical, and Miyamoto, a lefty, should be sympathetic to my plight.

Posted

You guys are retarded. Link is left-handed in the picture.

Think about it. Let's say you're left-handed. You're holding a sword and shield. The sword in your left and the shield in your right, because you'd want your main hand for your main weapon. When you take away the sword, wouldn't it make sense to put the shield in your better hand? If given a sword, I'd imagine that you'd put it in your left hand again and the shield would default back to your right. puppy.

Did you LOOK at the picture? His baldric is over his RIGHT shoulder, meaning that if he had a sword on it he'd be using it with his RIGHT hand.

Posted

actually hes got a good point. link might be left handed in the picture, and they're doing that just to mess with us.