Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Alright, get your shiit out of status updates.

46 posts in this topic

Posted

You said that soon, the fact that we are getting universal healthcare is going to make CHINA INVADE US.

What the hell?

You said that China would invade us because it would ask for payment on its debts.

If China did that NOW we would be equally screwed. We owe China so much. Healthcare is going to be a drop in the bucket. A drop added to the trillions of dollars already in the bucket. You make no sense.

This is mostly addressing GMP's vast ignorance, like equating healthcare to a chinese invasion.

What out of all this makes you think that your private healthcare will start giving you a lesser plan?

And that... puppyin China will invade us?

You still haven't explained to me why giving the unemployed and the poor free healthcare will make China invade us.

Posted

Well, now that you think about it, China /has/ been pretty quiet over there...

Be on your guard, friends, for I feel there is a conspiracy afoot.

But, in all seriousness...

I just /love/ GMP's list of those who don't have healthcare right now. I'd love to know where my mamaw, who has worked all of her life, even in a wheelchair, and doesn't have healthcare right now because she can't afford it, fits in that list.

Posted

Umm...notice the "ect." part? She fits there. She has worked all of her life, and being in a wheelchair while doing so makes her an exceptional individual. And notice how I said the LIST INCLUDES? It doesn't mean EVERY PERSON who doesn't have healthcare is in those groups.

I'm fine with free healthcare stuff, as long as:

It only goes to those who deserve it. (This include JB's grandmother)

It doesn't lower my quality of life.

I don't pay more taxes.

It doesn't negatively inpact my healthcare.

It isn't some physcomanical 2000 some odd page bill that they are voting on when very few, if any, of them have even read it.

It doesn't fund abortions. (Except when: Rape babies, mother's life is endangered, baby missing/has severely damaged vital parts (I.E.heart, lungs, ect. )

Posted

Ah, I see. It's cool.

But, yeah, I'd say she deserves it, she almost died in a wreck, has diabetes, is legally half-blind, has screwed up ankles from the wreck(which she was told by doctors that she would never walk on again, but she's doing it right now, which is badass in my opinion), etc., etc...

She's on disability right now. She was pretty much forced into it, the only job that she could work in was shut down(turns out the judge who ordered it is the cousin of a rival business, and there's a pretty obvious suspicion right there). What's funny is how it was shut down. People walk in there with puppying guns, telling the establishment's boss about how rebating or whatever is illegal(even though everyone does it all the time). He stated very clearly that it was a 500 dollar fine and he'd pay it right there and then, but they didn't let him, and shut the place down.

But she can't afford any healthcare on her disability check. It's pretty tragic. Something could happen to her at any time and she wouldn't be able to afford it.

I'm sure my family would help her out, though.

Posted

She's on disability right now. She was pretty much forced into it, the only job that she could work in was shut down(turns out the judge who ordered it is the cousin of a rival business

Judges are not supposed to have any connection like that to a person in their court...

Posted

Kimmy, my healthcare plan is so good that the company no longer offers it, however, since we have been paying into it, they can't drop us randomly like that.

I'm guessing this care is exclusive to you and you are not considering that you are not the only person in the United States.

Incidentally, Kimmy, it doesn't have to make sense.

China is a communist nation. Communists are terrible godless people who rape murder and invade without provocation.

Those naughty commies. /fingerwaggle

Of course.

Sahaqiel

Posted

GMP, who are you to decide who does or does not deserve health care. Are you saying that it's okay to let crackheads die because they struggle with an addiction? That's soooo close to being, "That guy doesn't deserve health care because he's black."

Posted

I don't understand healthcare at all. Not one bit. But I do know that when China invades healthcare will be an issue because we will all be concerned about our health. I think thats how it works.

Posted

GMP, explain your China thing.

If you do not I will delete every other unrelated post until you do.

Posted

China is going to attack us because it's jealous of our women :P.

Well, the not-huge ones, anyway...

Posted

The Californian ones.

Posted

GMP, explain your China thing.

If you do not I will delete every other unrelated post until you do.

We owe them a colossal amount of money. Think of it as like a home forclousure thing.

Posted

We owe them a colossal amount of money. Think of it as like a home forclousure thing.

Yes, but we already owe them a colossal amount of money. Why would healthcare send them over the edge?

Posted

Yes, but we already owe them a colossal amount of money. Why would healthcare send them over the edge?

Why wouldn't it?

Posted

That is not a good reason to say anything. There are no apparent reasons why the Chinese would be mad that suddenly we all had good medical and dental. But according to you, there are no apparent reasons that they would NOT be mad, so...

Who told you the Chinese would invade? Mommy and daddy? Really, how old are you? When you talk about things you need some awareness about, it is like you open your mouth and vomit comes out instead of words, I really do not understand.