Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sony Vs Nintendo

34 posts in this topic

Posted

how about metal gear solid? and possibly Gran Turismo, but only if you like racing games

I want to play a ps3 at the moment ONLY for motorstorm, that's about it...

I want to play my wii again (it's currently still broken) for excitetruck, twilight princess (again) and wii sports and when it comes out over here, ssx blur

Posted

I've always sticked with Nintendo consoles and games for as long as I can remember. :unsure: The only games I've ever played for Sony's Playstation 2 are the Kingdom Hearts games.

Posted

I think someone said that PS3 isn't going to sell as much as the Wii in Europe, and as a European, I know that that claim is, unfortunatly, not true. The Wii may have sold out in literally hours over here, but on March ??th the PS3 is going to dominate. Even though most gamers over here are p***** off about the fact that we've been almost left out of the consoles reach, they still want the PS3. Sorry guys, hate the PS3, reliese that the UK has been dominated by PS3, and be sorry that you didn't release games early here. I'm probably the only peson within a 50 mile radius that HATES the PS3.

Posted

ps3 is out and the wii is back ahead of it in sales after only 3 weeks, i think you were wrong...

i wouldn;t mind a ps3, but its too expensive, i'll be much happier with a 360 (already got a wii as is known)